1: Wayne: Three Minutes to Eat a Sandwich

A/N: I was inspired to write this after watching just, like, two seconds of 'Into The Wild". Didn't even continue watching, just suddenly had ideas that came from nowhere. And, well, I had to write it.

Also, I feel very nspired by John Green. He's honestly my favorite author.

I hope you all enjoy this, I think I could really get somewhere with this story. So, without further adieu, my story....

*****************************************************************************

*Wayne's POV*

I woke up late, yet again. But it's okay because it's not like I have a bus to catch. I gave that up as soon as my best friend, Fairbanks, got a car. You could say it's been quite useful for both of us.

I roll out of the bed and slam my hand down on my alarm clock. Or as I call it, my clock-that-never-wakes-me-up-at-the-appropriate-time. I don't know why I don't just get a new one; it might be something to keep in mind if I ever start caring about being early for school.

I walk over to my chair and pull on a pair of jeans I've had for 2 years. Old jeans are the best jeans. And it didn't matter that I hadn't washed them for a few days because I found a crisp, clean blue shirt in my dresser drawers.

Once I put on my deodorant, my shirt, and brushed my teeth, I went downstairs to only be surprised by Fairbanks already in my living room, in my dad's recliner.

"Dude," I said, "You're early. What, did you hear about some new Women's Rights festival that you want to check out before school?" I joke; I'm always bugging him about how obsessed he is with women. It's not that I'm not, trust me, I'm into women just as much as the next straight guy. But, I've never met a more sexually crazed man than Fairbanks.

Fairbanks smirks and plays with a loose piece of string, "Wayne, if there was a women's festival right now you could bet your sweet ass that I would not be picking you up for school."

I laugh and walk into the kitchen to grab a granola bar and out to the living room to put on my shoes. "Well then, what's your excuse for being so early, and wait," I stand up, "How'd you get in my house?"

"Your mom was leaving for work when I got here and she said I should wait inside. Said you'd be taking your sweet time waking up."

I stand confused, "Fair, my mom leaves for work at 5:30 in the morning. Why were you here a whole hour before my alarm is supposed to wake me up?" My alarm was set to go off at 6:30 am but never went off until 7:00 am.

"Never mind why I was here early, let's just go so we don't miss the early-rising babes at school." He waves me off and heads for the door. I decide to ignore it so I grab my backpack and leave the house while locking the door behind me.

* * * *

We arrive at school shortly after we got in the car and pull into a parking spot. Showing up to school everyday in Fairbanks' silver Bentley Continental GTC convertible is always fun. People usually look at us but then they usually just check out the car. You think they'd all be used to it by now, basically everyone knows how rich Fairbanks is. Basically everyone knows that his dad is famous for inventing the RoButler.

The RoButler is a robot that connects to a remote and these little sensors in the walls of your house. Wherever you are in your house, you can call in your RoButler and it'll bring you things like drinks or it can put things in other rooms like clothing or whatever you want.

Basically, his dad is a genius and sold millions of RoButlers.

I've only actually seen the mysterious Mr. Fairbanks about eleven times in all the six years I've known Fairbanks.