LA Story (One-Shot)

MILLIE POV

"Jack and Finn are coming home today." Emmy told me over the phone.

"That's great!" I replied. "I'm coming over."

"Okay, bye:)" Emmy added before ending the call.

My name is Millie, I'm seventeen. I'm a YouTuber, I'm not that famous, but I'm famous enough to have THE Jack Harries as my best friend. I was a fan of him and his brother, Finn, a few years ago. And when I moved to London to pursue my YouTube career, I met the crew and I met Jack through Zoe.

Recently, Jack and Finn went to the USA to attend a couple of events. Today they're coming home. I missed them sooo much.

Jack and I treat each other like we're more than just friends. He's the last person I text good night and the first person I text good morning. The only setback is that, Jack has a girlfriend. Her name is Ella, she's also a YouTuber. Don't get me wrong, Ella's an amazing person and we're on good terms. But I believe that it is impossible to unlove Jackson Frayn Harries.

Anyways, I need to get ready.

*A few hours later*

I drove to Jack and Finn's house in Chiswick. I knocked at the door and Emmy answered it.

"Hi Millie." Emmy said with a smile. "Come in."

I entered the house and we made our way to the living room.

"So, where are your parents?" I asked Emmy.

"They went to buy groceries." Emmy replied.

Suddenly, their phone rang and Emmy had to answer it. She told me to go ahead of her to the living room.

As I entered the room, I found Finn lighting the fireplace.

"FINN!!" I explained.

He turned and I locked him in a tight embrace. "Where's Jack?"

"I missed you too." Finn replied sarcastically.

I mouthed the word 'sorry' back at him.

"He went straight to Ella's as soon as we got here." Finn explained. "He said it was important and was gonna make a massive change in his life."

Oh no. I think he's gonna propose to Ella.

"Oh, okay." I replied, faking a smile. "So, how was America?"

"Good. LA was amazing." Finn said.

"WHAT?! You went to LA without me?" I told him, frowning.

"Why? Did you want to go there?" Finn asked.

"'Coz there's this band that I like, called R5, and they live there." I explained.

"Don't worry, we'll take you with us the next time we go there." Finn assured me.

JACK POV

I cannot believe that I just did what I did. I couldn't get her out of my mind on the way home. As I entered the house, I ran to the living room. "Finny, where's Millie?"

"She went home already. Said she was feeling ill." Finn explained.

"Oh, okay." I replied and proceeded to my bedroom and decided to ring her up. I only got voicemail. "Hey Millie, it's Jack. Call me when you get this. I've got some amazing news."

Six more calls and eight text messages later, I gave up and went to sleep.

The next morning, I saw that there were no replies at all. Maybe she's just busy.