Day 1 part 1

Hi guys so this is the next day - Hw

Your pov

I woke up to someone knocking on the door so I got up and walked down stars and opens the door to see Garroth  " Um F/n I wanted to talk to you about yesterday " he said  " ok come in " I said we sat at the table " F/n I am sorry that I kissed you but I couldn't help myself any more ever since I saw you I have liked you " Garroth said   " um Garroth  I ... I like you to  " I said   " Really would you like to go on a date with me two day " Garroth said looking at me with a smile on his face   " um o....ok " I said  " great I will see you at noon ok " he said  " ok fine by me " I said then he left.

Aph's pov

I wake up to a nock on the door and I about to see who it was then I saw F/n walk down stairs so I follow but unnoticed when she opens a the door I see Garroth and he asked F/n if they can talk about yesterday and F/n lets him in and they sit at the table " F/n I am sorry that that I kissed you but I couldn't help myself anymore ever since I saw you I have liked you " He said Garroth kissed F/n omg my otp from now on I said in my thoughts  " would you go on a date with me today " Garroth asked F/n and she said yes my ship has sailed I almost forgot we are on the verge of war.

I am sorry for so many short chapters -Hw