MY LIFE

I got super early because I guess cause I was so excited that I am now in 5th form and mostly because the boy I have a crush on is my chemistry partner Cameron Dallas for one whole next year. I went to the kitchen took out the bacon, eggs and pancakes, I then turned the stove on and began cooking when I was finished I got the chocolate chips and made a smiley face. I ate and then quickly went into the shower and took a soothing bath, then when I was finish bathing I went into my closet and looking for what to where I then found the perfect thing a black high-waisted jeans, a pink purple and green floral top with my pink timberlands. I got dressed and head downstairs I got the keys for the Nissan navara van and told my parents I would drive myself this morning. I ran out with my bag started the van and drove off as I passed my best friend house I saw her walking out of her house, I stopped and asked her if she wants a ride she laughed and said "sure".

When we arrived at school, I parked and hopped out, Autumn(my BFF). Came and started walking beside me, when we entered the hallway, autumm said "Tomoya did you watch empire last night?" I replied" of course, I did!". We began talking about the show and I was not looking where I was going because I was really into the conversation. I then bupped into someone and all their books fell, when I looked up it was the the girl who was the popular and rich girl at school Britney, she said "watch where your going, disgusting little brat" I then opened my mouth like I was going to say something and she then said what are you gonna say about it, I told her I don't have time to waste my breath on you, everyone that was crowded around us said ohhhh!

I walked away and told Autumn later, I then went to chemistry and I sat at my seat and waited until until the teacher, when the teacher entered the classroom. I was wondering where is cameron. Then I saw him enter the room I quickly ran my hand through my hair and acted like I was not looking. He then came and sat beside me and said hey, Tomoya. I said hey. The teacher began class, a paper appeared on my table I read it and it said I heard you dissed Britney this morning I wrote back on the paper, she is so annoying. After a while class was then over, I went out and went to the cafeteria and saw autumn, I went over and said did you do your social studies report on the planet Uranus she said Yea u, Yea but it is short. She said cool. We then head to social studies class, as we entered I saw Britney, I rolled my eyes and sat as far as possible from her. The teacher then said everyone you will have new partners this year, autumn with Kyra, Kyra was Britney's little sister, then tomoya with britney, after the teacher finished grouping we did our essay and left, I asked Autumn if she wanted a ride she said no, my mom is picking me up.so I went out and hopped into the van and started it, as I drove off someone knocked on my window it was cameron. He asked if he could get a ride I said sure , he hopped in and I drove off we were silent the whole journey then we arrived at Cameron house he hopped out and said thanks, anytime I replied I went home and showered and head to bed.