A Day in The Park

You and Thomas have been best friends sense kindergarten and you always hung out. But today was special. Very special for the both of you. It was your anniversary of being friends and of course every year you celebrated it together.
It was a bright sunny day and you and Thomas decided to go to the park like old times. You both took turns pushing each other on the swing, laughing the whole time. Especially when you had to push Thomas when he was heavier than you. Next you slide on the slide until you both got sick of it and started to question why you ever liked slides. After all the fun playing in the park's playground you set a blanket out and had a picnic. While eating your sandwiches Thomas started to speak. "I have something to tell you" he says nervously. "What?" You said curious considering he seemed very serious. "I-I like you...a lot. I have ever sense middle school. I am only now telling you this because well...I thought you'd reject me and now that I think of it I feel like you're going to reject me right now so just forget I ever said anything" he says very shyly but picking up the pace of his words after the last sentence. You look at him in shock, knowing what your next move was going to be considering you started liking him in middle school as well. You leaned in and kissed him on the lips. It was your first kiss...and it was with your best friend. His lips felt soft against yours. You never wanted to stop but unfortunately you had to stop for air. He looks at you with his dark chocolate eyes. Those eyes you've loved for many years. Without hesitation you said something you've been waiting to say in a long time. "I like you too" and with that he gives you a warm smile and hugs you. Oh how you love his hugs...

Hallo everyone! This is my first attempt of an imagines and preferences book. I hope you enjoy :D

~Preslie