sista vol. 1

Ohk so im upset cause wattpad did not save this chapter so I'm rewriting it.

Hey my beautiful sistas this is officially the first part of Golden lips; let's talk so let's get it lol.

"So when do you think is the right time to pop off." Story time: So there's this girl I don't like and she don't like me nor my family and to me its very petty and over petty shit. So I have two brothers both older then me but not the same age. My older brother he has a baby moms or as I call her ( ugly dirty red bitch no offense to my red sistas) but yeah she has a sister that's around the same age as my other brother and she don't like him cause he didn't want her...☕ sip tea but like that was and is some dumb shit now I'm not going to bash them on here but y'all get the idea. So her and my brother graduated and its been two years now and I told my moms when I see shorty again its up cause we got into it or w/e and I don't see her like that unless its with my niece so when she came to my school just image my shock I was really ready to beat girl up. But my friend knew the Lil situation and they told me to calm down I was calm I wasn't bout to pop off she knew where I stay.... But yeah so when do you guys think it is the right time to pop off.

Please, leave any stories or inbox me that you would like to shard about a time you may have had or anything like that we don't discriminate let's be friends
Also don't forget to share, comment.