Chapter 10 - Not Right

"You honestly think I'm going to let you go back out there after what happened?" Bucky said, as he stared at you like you were absolutely insane.
  "You don't control me," you stated, holding your ground. "I have to know what's out there; what attacked me, and why." It had been a full week of recovering and you were finally back in shape, and for the most part, healed. Now you were determined to find what hurt you and stop it from hurting anyone else. Obviously, Bucky was not too happy about it.
"(Y/n), I'm not gonna let you go." He promptly said with a sigh.
You looked at him, straight in the eye, and spoke, "I will be going out there whether you like it or not. This is my mission and you can't stop me. Come with or don't, I'll manage one way or another." You turned and grabbed your suit.
"Well I'll be damned," he said with a defeated sigh, "you are really stubborn...Though, if you think I'm letting you do this alone you've got another thing coming." He grabbed you and pulled you away from your closet, turning you to face him. Taking your chin and lifting it up just slightly so you could face him, he kissed you gently. You kissed him back for a few long moments before pulling away. "Part of me thinks you argued just to get a kiss from me." You said with a smirk.
"C'mon, that's just mean. I don't need an excuse to kiss you," he gently kissed your forehead, before stepping back. "I'm gonna go ask Steve if he wants to help, and Clint if he can get us another quinjet." With that, he left your room.
You couldn't help but smile to yourself. He was so sweet.
  You quick put on your suit and walked out the door. Your mind swirled with questions as your curiosity took over. You didn't know why, but you just couldn't get your mind off the incident. You really wanted to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride was silent, and the atmosphere consisted of nervousness. It radiated from all of you - even Steve, who had agreed to join the mission.
  When the quinjet landed at the beginning of the forest, the door opened, and you were the first to walk out. Everyone followed closely behind you, prepared for anything. It was obviously gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  It felt like you and your group had been walking for hours - even though it's only been about an hour at most. It was tiring, truthfully. And you probably weren't even anywhere near where you were attacked or where the first quinjet was attacked.
  "Guys, are we at least close?" Steve asked.
  "I don't think so," you responded. "Maybe close to where I got attacked."
  "Well, it's a place to start. How much farther do you think it is?"
  "Not much farther." Bucky said. He would know, he was the one who carried you, after all.

  I vaguely remember this place; passing by as I ran with (Y/n) in my arms. It was mostly a blur, but I do remember passing by certain trees and bushes.
  It wasn't long before I knew we were close. In the distance I could see the broken branch and a slight scorch mark left behind. I looked at Steve and he looked back, to which I nodded.
  On our way to find (Y/n), I asked him to help protect her. I couldn't let her get hurt again, it was too hard the last time. I watched as he picked up his pace and began walking somewhat in front of her as we made our way to the attack site.
  As we approached the branch to look for any signs of whoever was there - other than the obvious. But we found nothing....

  You began searching around, determined. As you strayed away from the group, you heard a female voice calling your name. It was oddly hypnotizing, and you felt compelled to follow it, despite your better judgement. Trailing away, you began walking to the one who was calling to you.
  ... It's a true shame.

AAAAAAAAA BUSY SCHEDULES SUCK. BUT HERE IT IS.
Who's calling to you? What will happen?
I don't even know yet.... OR DO I?
Thank you guys for being patient<3
Comment, vote, share, AND I WILL SEE YOUUUUU
NEXT SATURDAY.
Bye ~
- Jose