part1

Niti POV;*-well it is another worst day of my lyf .....why it won't be..since one month I am doing each and every possible thing to run the show in absense of him but no ....these fans they r toh behind him...trending for him....so as per fans overboard love he was back on show ......and back in my lyf again.....I m really trusted with this as I don't even want to see his face and now situation is this that I have to be close to him wheather I like or not......today is the promo shoot for us and karan only..... so ....taking a deep breath and caming myself down I freshnup and leave for set.........soon I reached their and Saw Karan sitting alone and reading his script...well he is my bestest frnd actually like brother to me....I headed towards him and hugged him followed by a good morning.we both settle down on chair  

K;*-well heard he was back...(yes he was talking about him only...well he doesn't know about us ....althrough I know he was talking about him only but still I asked so that I don't look desperate)

N:*-kon????
K;*what kon .....parth aur kon ....well manana parega yr he has a solid fan following dude.

N;*-hmmm (I just hummed as I  m not interested in talking about him at all).
K;*-what hmm say something (he asked me to say something ....really if I would have given a chance to say about him ...I would have speaked a whole day and night and all his bad things will come out within a sec,)

N;*+ummm nhi acha h he had such a big fan following ( I was just saying this when I saw him ...kehte h na talk about devil and dvil shows up ..he reached to us sat at the chair and forwarded his to karan for handshake) 

P;*-hi buddy long tym man....so happy to see u (well he said the last line totally looking at me ....well god knows what is roaming in his head....phle toh date some then leave her then all of sudden come back and say happy to see u ...like seriously,)

K;*-well happy to see u too man....missed u ....ab dekhna buddy tu aa gya dekhna trp kaise aasman chuegi

P:*-humm (well after talking much to Karan he forwarded his hand to me for hand shake too....and I have no choice rather than expecting it )
P;*-hi
N;*-hi (well when we were just greeding each other fake greed actually ....Karan called by director for something so he went quickly saying us will be back soon....as he left I withdraw my hand as left to my vanity saying excuse me)

....

Well I was sitting in my vanity doing my make up when he suddenly barged in my vanity and look the door.   

N;*-"wth what r doing here"I shouted at him letrally as he was really pissing me off. 

P;*-what just came to meet u

N;*-"I don't want to"...really he was  here to meet me why to hurt me again

Well he was behaving as if he doesn't care he doesn't care about anything....he stood up proceeded towards me and hugged me .....it was a bone chrusing hug.. his grip was so tight that all I protest of freeing myself was wasted .....so decided to  just be at place until he broke the hug......but no he was not ready to do it.....soon I felt my shoulder being wet.. and I realised he was crying it shouldn't be like this .....at least I didn't expected this ....well parth samthhan  was. Very strong he never cries... but god know what happened to him....he himself leave me....I didn't force him to leave ....the one who supposed to cry it should be me ........and see he. Was crying .....I responded back the hug knowing his .condition.....soon he broke the hug and cupped my face by now I also was in tears ...as no matter what I say it s a fact that. I LOVE HIM..........I LOVE HIM a lot )
P;*- i missed  u so much I missed u a lot (he said again all this started crying a like a baby). 
N;*-i also hugged him back as  whether I asccept or not but I too missed him.  
Frogeting everything we stood their hugging each other soon he broke the hug cupping my faced and we kissed after a long tym ...........it was. Harsh and passionate kiss as if we were craving for it

Precap:*+forgiveness .....not easily

This is my first ff so plzz support me by commenting and liking