About Me

My schedule
1st: Invention
2nd: Science
3rd & 4th: Language Arts
5th: Social Studies
6th: Lunch & Flex (a class where u get free time to do ur school work done)
7th: Choir
8th: Math

In 2nd period one of my friends Lindsey was there and T.J. (Marie one of my bestest friends old crush)
Well I have no idea y I like him now but last year in 7th grade Marie used to like him but now she likes this dude named Jayden now. Last year I liked a dude named Jason but now he is getting on my nerves so I hate him now but now I like T.J. I talk to him sometimes but I bring me some gum cuz I know he loves gum and I don't know how but that gets me to talk to him. Last year he had long hair that was long it used to cover his eyes but now its short and it think it looks better when its longer! :-)
But when I liked Jason I was so nervous to talk to him but now I can talk to him cuz I don't like him anymore at all and I can sometimes talk to T.J. I wanna be friends with T.J. cuz maybe I can get to be best friends with him like Marie is.
I don't even know what happen to me last year cuz I used to talk to anyone and everyone with no problem but now I having issues talking to just dudes like I used to talk to John like all the time but now I cant.