Forgive Me Girl

I was running, I even wondered why a pair of legs down there do not feel tired or so. Ah, how I could have the courage to tired if there is a shadow Sumin hang me at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. But, not too bad if you can hang on the spire of the most famous in Europe. You can be sure my name will be printed in large bold nan front page of the newspapers every well-known both in France and in South Korea.

But no, thank you. I want to live a normal and natural death.

That so the problem is, how I can live a normal and natural death if I was dating Sumin Ji. Sumin it like ...? Look, let's just like a psychopath Sumin the early stages of being infatuated with the Saw films and would like to practice all killing me. Does she think my life can be recharged like a gallon of water?

After running nonstop, I finally reached the end of the hall. I could see the figure of a typical Min Suga being catapult barrage of 'Flirt Death Ala Suga' its a girl next class he had chased chased during the last six months. Basic handyman rag!

"Hey, Suga!"

"Hey!" He replied. I approached that was leaning against the locker, facing the girl who never sensitive 'Flirt Death Ala Suga'. Ever Suga speech crap on this girl-she named Song Minjae hours nonstop until the end of the speech the girl asked, "Suga-ssi. What are you doing?"

Suga then fainted and was rushed to the nearest clinic.

"Bro. Sumin not you see? "I patted his shoulder-matey.

"Tch, she your girlfriend or boyfriend anyway?"

I gave him a movement as if to hit him, but he had fear first. "I do not know.  Minjae wrote. "Suga give alternative.

The new course will follow the advice Suga crazy to ask Minjae.

"Search Sumin? Earlier heck I saw him on the roof. "

"Indeed, all right. Thank you."

I then walked to the stairs after Dohee responded with 'equally'.

For information, my name is Jung Hoseok. 17 years. My girlfriend is Ji Sumin. The chairman of the super-duper class nag, hate the lack of discipline, child discipline divisions, and most hobby that she punishes me if I depart late or not doing homework.

Like three days ago. I, Suga, Jimin, and Sehun three minutes late. Usually we punished push-ups as much as how many minutes we are late. One minute, one series. Which means ten times. Should we air-four and thirty respectively. But he was as good as the wide-forehead-punishing five series.

And, if Sumin up cranky-either because I did not pick up the phone so he could not warn me to do the task or the other-it significantly worse.

Moreover, according to Minjae said earlier he was on the roof. Duh, I so remember the news on television lately about students who are depressed will love the free fall of a school building. Even if in the common sense thinking, should I who became victims and freefall from the top of the building because of depression. Additionally, Sumin was not a woman who bears a phon like it. He would vent his anger on someone else (usually me) when you're angry.

When I opened the door in the roof, spreading eyes looking bright brown-haired girl with a ponytail in the two right and left.

And I found him sitting on the edge of the building. She looks like the middle of the swinging legs extending downward. Unreadable without the slightest fear of gestures.

I walked up to a radius of three meters. He was still sitting quietly there. In fact, it seems he was humming a song typical of APink - NoNoNo. Without fear means. When it should be awful, knowing school buildings up to five floors.