CHAP-15

Asalamualikum Readers.
I had no Idea what to do.
My sister helped me to write.

******************

I was lost in my thoughts remembering Saif. Its was 6 months now and Hamza kept me in a room locked were I couldn't escape. We had a big talk fight for the baby to keep.
I begged infront of him for keeping my baby with me. He agreed. He qse to take me to the hospital but with full security , I couldn't step forward without his permission.
I had no contact. I dont know.how is Grand maa. Hamza says he is still in coma.
I prayed , And folded the praying mat , And got up slowly with the help of the chair .
I kept my hand over my bulging stomach and recited the verses of The surah al Baqrah the last 2 Ayahs.

Hamza Came in and kept the food in front of me .

" Soo After having This Baby ! Will You marry me ?"

" What ?" I was in shock. How can he say that . Am married to a person and cant marry untill or unless he divorce me or died.

" See I know what you are thinking , I am but I know we can't marry . So I made a Setting After Your delivery I will Kill Saif. And yoh can marry me and yoh can keep the baby with you too. "

" No No , ease dont kill saif. "

" I have to Because we have to marry."

I cried in grief . he left the room saying these harsh words.
I dont want to marry him. He is b* t *c* *
Saif please come back. Please take me from here.

I didnt want to eat food but I had to because of the baby.
Saif is not there with me . He is sooo away in black world that he cannot come out. He is not there with me in my pains. He is not there to wipe out my tears .
I cried a lot remembering him and ate food .
I didnt have any thing to do but look at the walls .
I wiped my tears , Stood up .
I have to escape . I have to go home and leave this Hamza before he kills Saif.
I had to do before my delivery. Its Hard but I have to move out of this place . I cant just sit and cry. I was such a fool before . I didnt think of it before .
I had an appointment with a doc tomorrow. Its good. I will escape in hospital and he won't guess me out.

*************************

The morning.

" Boss had called yoh. As yoh have to go to the doctor. "

" Ohk "

the whole night I was preparing an Abhaya with a different colors. Thank you Allah for a needle helped me a lot.
I wore the colour full abhaya upon that I wore my regular abhaya. I took Face viel and a dupatta and tied on my belly inside my colourful abhaya. And wore the other dupatta and face viel ( regular ones. )
I went out and sat in the car .
" Yoh look fat " I got tensed.

" I guess because of this belly. " he said . and I relieved

We moved on and the cars were back . I was nervous but had to take a step. I have to move out from this place.
We reached the hospital. And met the doctor. Even he use to come with me.
At the time of ultrasound He use to stay out so Once I said the doc tge whole matter what happened. She was also unable to help.

This time also he came inside.

" Asalamualikum."

"Walikumusalam Taniya come in "

We sat on the chairs.

" So How are you ?"

" Am fine Alhamdulilah. "

She was checking me . and came back and sat down.

" You are perfectly fine and tge baby too. "

" Alhamdulilah "

" There is no need to worry. "

" Ohk "

Then we left the doctor cabin .
Now I was like what should I do.
" Hamza I want to go to the washroom. "

" We will go home back and you go there. "

" No please its very urgent."

" Ohk Fine. "

I went to the washroom. I took off my abhaya and the face veil and the dupatta. And adjusted the colour full abhaya. And a lady came to me and asked why are you doing this?
I got scared and looked at her.

" Safiya !"

" Taniya !"

" Safiya I guess Yoh...."

" I know everything Taniya Grand maa told when I had come to meet yoh . But what are yoh doing here ?"

" I came here for a check up but Came to Washroom to escape. So am Changing this outfit. So that he couldn't recognize and I can meet Saif. "

" Oh Ohk ! Wait I will help yoh to escape. Come "

" thank you. "

" No thank you in friendship. "

" Love you Safiya "

" Mee too. "

I changed my outfit and put on my face viel. But my eyes could be recognized so Safiya had extra lens so I put on them and did an Eye make up.
And moved out and I kept the abhaya and the stuffs in Safiya' s Bag. So that if he sent someone for check up he wont have any proof.
We came out off the washroom. Safiya and I walked together. Suddenly Hamza came in front off me and safiya.

" Excuse me did yoh see a lady with a black abhaya inside she didnt come out am worried. "

I thaught of answering but kept quit because he knows my voice and will be caught. Safiya said "Yea we saw her . She is the washroom. She is safe dont worry."

" Thank you. "

We moved from there and went to a taxi stand I took a relief breadth . " Thank you Safiya. For helping me. You always come as an angel and help me in my problems. "

" Taniya ! You know even you also come as an angel to me and help me so much so I have to pay for it na. And when will best friend come in hand. "

" Always. Love you !"

"Love you. !"

We hired a taxi and sat in it she showed her address.
I wanted to go home but she didn't listen. We reached the destination , And made our way to Safiya' s Apartment.
She opened the door and sat on the couch I drank water and opened my niqab and took off the Abhaya. She gave some loose clothes which could easily fit me Because when she was at my stage she wore those loose dresses but unfortunately her baby didnt make up .
Any ways !
" Safiya! Why did yoh take me here? "

" Taniya come sit I will say everything what happened when yoh were not there. "

" Ohk now say!"

" Taniya! I guess yoh knew that Saif was in coma "

"Yes I knew He is still there na !"

" No he came out of it. "

" What? When ?"

" Taniya relax I will say You .

" Ohk "

" He came out the last month. It was a miracle the doctors almost lost hope that he will come out off coma. After he came out he directly went to Grand maa she was sick. Very sick. He went to her and Asked her where were you ?and She said what happened to you. There he went to a police and investigations started but still no answer from their side. Alhamdulilah you are safe !. "

" Alhamdulilah! Allah Had heared my prayer Thank you! Safiya I want to meet Saif !"

" That's the problem! "

"What kind of problem? "