Love at first sight.

Toy Chica's POV.
I opened my eyes and screamed.
"Chi? It's okay, I'm here!" Mangle said, clutching me tightly.
I started crying. Mangle didn't let go of me. She rocked me back and forth.
"What's the matter, Chi-Chi?" She eventually whispered.
"I had a nightmare. It was so bad and scary..." I wept.
My nightmare had been about me and my crush Bonbon (Toy Bonnie) going on a date. We had been getting on so well, when suddenly, Toy Freddy appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed Bonbon and smashed him against the wall. I was screaming so loud, so Toy Freddy shut me off. Then he continued smashing Bonbon, until he died. Next, he turned me on again and starting smashing me up. I started to die too. It was terrible...
I told Mangle about this and she hugged me even tighter. Then she started giggling.
"What?" I asked.
"You just admitted that you have a crush on Toy Bonnie!" Mangle chuckled.
"Yeah, yeah. Maggie, please don't tell him!!!" I begged.
"I won't, don't worry Chi. We're best friends, and best friends keep secrets!" Mangle said happily, grabbing my hand.
I squeezed her hand tightly. She squeezed mine back.
I am so lucky to have Mangle as my best friend! She's so kind! She's even kind to her enemy's!!
Suddenly, Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie walked into the room.
Toy Bonnie looked worriedly at me.
"Are you okay Chi? Did you have a bad dream?" He asked sort of shyly.
I blushed profusely and smiled at him.
"I'm fine thanks Bon. Yeah, I did have a bad dream." I explained nervously.
Toy Bonnie put his arm around me. "What was it about?"
I couldn't tell him that my dream was about me and him going on a date and dying, could I????
"Uh....it was about....Toy Freddy.....uh...killing everyone...." I stammered. (This was kinda true!)
Toy Freddy laughed. "Lol." He said.
"OMG, STOP SAYING LOL!!!!!" Screamed Mangle.
Toy Bonnie hugged me. "Wow, that's a terrible dream!" He said sadly.
I nodded. "I know."

Toy Bonnie's POV.
I feel bad for Chi-Chi. She had a dream about Toy Freddy killing everyone! I was planning to ask her out on a date today, but I backed out AGAIN! Why do I keep backing out? She might say yes. But she might say no.
I ended up asking Chi-Chi to go to sleep!
"Uh, Chi, would you like to....uh...go to sleep?" I asked.
"You want me to try and get to sleep again?" Chi muttered, obviously a bit confused.
"Yeah."
"Okay then."
I watched Chi-Chi close her beautiful bright blue eyes. I watched her go to sleep. She was so pretty....

Mangle's POV.
I saw Toy Bonnie watching Chi-Chi fall asleep. So did Toy Freddy.
I went up to Bonnie and sat next to him. "You like her don't you?!" I laughed.
"No! Shut up Mangle!" Toy Bonnie screamed, waking Chi up.
"What's going on?" Chi-Chi shouted.
"Nothing. Mangle was just being stupid." Toy Bonnie explained.
"No! He's the one who's being stupid!" I insisted.
Toy Chica rolled her eyes. "Shut up you two!" She laughed.
She gave me a quick hug and shyly gave Toy Bonnie a hug too.
As they hugged, the two animatronics blushed so hard, me and Toy Freddy couldn't help laughing!
"LOL!!" Chuckled Toy Freddy.
"SHUT UP!!" I screamed in annoyance.
I HATE it when Toy Freddy says lol. I know he just says it to annoy me!
But when I looked at Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica who were still hugging, I stopped being annoyed with Freddy. I started to smile. They looked so cute together!!! I hope one day they'll be boyfriend and girlfriend!

Hey guys! It's me Toychica99!! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my Toy Bonnica fanfic! Second chapter coming soon!