Mockingjay part 2 Film Review:

Hey guys! Please don't read if you haven't read the books or seen the film :)!

So, I saw Mockingjay part 2 twice. Now,it's time to give you my opinion about this film.
Last tuesday,I went to the theatre for the premiere (Okay I know I went to the Paris one on November 9th but I didn't manage to get my tickets,so I only did the red carpet). I saw Mockingjay part 2 for the first time. I read all the books,consequently,I had my own expectations. I wanted to see some scenes which are very important in the book. I wasn't disappointed at all! I loved the film so much. Okay, the story is awful,it made me cry... You know why... I felt so emotional to see all those deaths on the screen. Francis did an incredible job. I managed to feel the same emotion as the one I felt when I read the book for the first time. I was surprized,it frightened me... (Don't forget that Finnick,Jackson & Castor are killed by the Capitol's mutts.)
What about the cast's performance?
They all were hearbreaking. Josh impressed me a lot. You know, he had to play a hijacked and mad Peeta and it may be so difficult to mimic that kind of situation. Josh did it very well. Congrats Joshy! That showed his talent once again! Jennifer was also incredible as usual. She made me feel what Katniss feels in the movie. You don't see Jennifer in the film,no you only see Katniss. Jennifer did it perfectly as usual. Liam was amazing too. I hate Gale in the books/films but Liam's way of acting made me feel emotional. I was so sad for him when Katniss told him "Goodbye Gale" after Prim's death. The whole cast was amazing. Donald was the President Snow ever. I think nobody could be better than him. He kept his sadistic look until his death. He was incredible. It would be too long to talk about everbody but don't forget that the whole cast did an excellent job!
What about the book?
Oh,this adaptation was simply perfect. Francis didn't forget the most important moments. I also loved his extra-scene which was expected by some fans haha :). Francis showed all the character's emotions. From sadness to confusion... From joy to anger...
No,I can't find something negative. Francis used a variety of places to shot the film. Indeed,he shot in Atlanta,in Paris and in Berlin. That was very original.
The last point I'd like to mention are the costumes. OMG I loved all of them so much!!! Katniss' costumes were the same as the book. They were beautiful and some of them were original. Effie's outfit was as usual extravagant (She's from the Capitol so they had to represent their extravagancy).
Before concluding I wanna add something about the special effects which were amazing! There was a mix of colors like orange & black...
I totally loved this movie and I wanna see it again. I hope you loved it too.
I will never have enough words to thank all the cast for their incredible job! That's a way to finish in beauty :)

See you soon guys

@EverlarksFeels (Twitter)

@LovelyJoshifer (Wattpad)