Lets hang out!

Taurtis' pov.

I went back to the locker rooms after Dodgeball. Once I was done changing I went to my normal locker to go my backpack. I saw Sam at his locker so i ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "huh? oh hi taurtis!" he said turning around to face me. " hey! uh.. where are the girls?" i asked looking around. " Oh they went home early.. They said they uh.. Had unpacking to do!" I looked at him a bit confused but it made sense. " Cool, Hey wanna hang out at my place? we could have pizza" not even a second later Sam said " Yes! I would love to!" he replied.
"Awesome see you at 7? " "sure!" he said and began to walk home.

"Sooooooo you and Sam are going on a date?" my face flushed. I turned around to see Yuki smirking,
"What N-NO!" I yelled. " Awh your Blushing~" "S-Shut up.." i stuttered out. "Fine, But if you really like him i'd make my decision fast" She said and walked away. What did she mean? thoughts started racing through my head while i closed my locker. Maybe Yuki's right, I guess Ill find out soon enough.

Sam's pov.

When i got home I threw my backpack on the floor and flopped on my bed. I looked at the clock and saw that i still had 2 hours until me and Taurtis hang out. "Ehh Why cant time go fast when i want it to!" To pass the time I changed into my white and blue T-shirt and my jeans. I got on Wattpad for a bit until about 6:55. I turned off my light and locked the front door. after the small walk to Taurtis' house I found myself outside his door. I had this floating anxious feeling inside me. I stared at the door for a moment before I knocked. What I saw when he opened the door shocked me..

WOO! i did it u guys!
Thanks for over 4.0k! Omg!

I started chapter 1 of the NEW taurtisgladiator Fanfic. I Cant Help It

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment below what you think is going to happen? Who, or What surprised sam!? also.

should i start an art book? i just drew a bookmark with Sam and Taurtis on it and i wanna share it with u guys :3. Now im Rambling anyways go check out the new book. ( ANYONE ELSE THINK GRAIN WAS SO FICKIN HAWT WHEN HE SAID SIT DOWN IN EPISODE #70 *Fan girl*)

~Bubbly Misty