16

2 weeks later

today is the day.

today is the day that I get to see Shawn whom I haven't seen in almost 6 months.

he seems to be doing so much better and that makes me feel so much better. I just hope that me and Shawn could reconnect and talk thing over.

it's currently 7 in the morning and me and Mo are leaving at 7:30 to sit at the place for 11 hours. I'm not sure why I'm doing this and waiting 11 hours but maybe he will notice me because of doing that.

we packed a whole bunch of food and water into a little freezer. Mo brought her beats pill so we can jam out to some tunes and we brought out chargers and everything.

we left and the nerves started to kick in.

what if he doesn't want to see me?

what if he is better off without me?

I shook it off and thought about the positives that could happen.

we got there on the dot at 8:00 and found a spot to sit. surprisingly we entertained ourselves for 11 hours. I knew it was a good idea to bring her because she could always make boring situations into memorable situations.

at 1 we saw a tour bus arrive and my heart stopped. I got up and looked to see who was getting off.

first it was some crew that had to set everything up. then I saw some of Shawns friends who's name was Geoff and Ian.

then Shawn got off with his bodyguard John.

my heart fluttered and I had something inside of me to tell his name.

"Shawn!" I yelled.

he looked over and his mouth went wide open. his bodyguard thought I was a fan or something and just pushed Shawn towards the entrance.

but our eyes were locked the whole time.

"dang Kate you scored big time" Mo said.

once I couldn't see him anymore I smiled to myself.

"he must mean a lot to you Kate. don't doubt on anything. the way you two just looked at each other meant that you two still care about each other."

I shook my head and smiled at the ground.

only 6 more hours until I see Shawn.

so far we have moved to the front of the line and there is a few other people here. it is currently 4:30 and more and more people kept coming into the line.

me and Mo hid our freezer in a whole bunch of bushes that no one could see but it's empty. we both have our tickets in our carry ons and I couldn't wait.

meet and greet were lining up soon and I could see some crying girls in line. it's so weird to think that 6 months ago I was crying over him and now millions of girls are crying over him. but we have different reasons to cry over him.

it was now 6:30 and I don't think I was as nervous for anything in my entire life. the gates opened and they checked my ticket.