La la la la kiss da girl...or not.

Lucy's POV
Walking towards the large building with many beautiful windows, I stood in front of the looming door. I was told to stand there until my partner comes by. I sighed as I leaned against the wall, staring at where the mystery guy should've been coming along. I guess not.
'It's kinda reminds me of...Nevermind.'
I glanced at the clock tower and shook my head at the time. Wow this dude was late. Then I heard groaning and barfing.
'Oh god...its couldn't be...'
"Lucy...help."
"Natsu!"
I ran up him as he sat there barfing up his guts.
"Are you alright?" I asked as he leaned against me while we walked towards the door.
"Do I look okay?" He replied and barfed again.
Shaking my head, we walked inside the large building and arrived by a stage.
____________________________________________________________
Natsu's POV
While I was barfing my guts out, I had gotten to know the ground the very well, but now that we're off, I starting to feel better. Standing with Lucy in front of a stage, I stood there, impressed. The scenery was done nicely, there was a rack of clothes not too far away, it all looked set, except for...
"Where's the director?"
"I don't know Natsu."
We walked around the theatre, looking for the guy who shall direct us. Then we felt some tap us in the shoulders. Lucy screeched and kicked the person in the face.
"Ow! Is that how you treat your director?"
There was a lady in front of us with an annoyed look and shook her head.
"I'm Alina, I'm the director. You must be from Fairy Tail."
"Yes! Also sorry." Lucy said sheepishly, which was cute.
"Yes, forgiven. Anyways, you should know the information, so begin the practice the kiss scene."
"What?!"
Lucy jumped back, and away from me, and Alina nodded.
"Many people always chicken on the kiss so practice now so it's not awkward later."
"O-oKay."
Lucy gulped and she wrapped around my neck. Instinct took over as I gently placed my hands on her waist, and leaned it. Her lips looked quite nice, but I'm a dragon skater so I'm not saying that. Besides, Gray would tease me anyways. But he wasn't there so I didn't care. I wasn't sure why I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I did, so I leaned in closer. We were so close until...
"Oh ew! Your breath stinks!"
She pushed me away and stood away from me, face filled with disgust.
"I'm not kissing that! Go brush your teeth!"
She left the room and Alina stifled a laugh. I couldn't help that I had a twinge of disappointment, and I didn't know why.