Be my Slave

Sylie's
Argh! Why did I approved the deal?

Seijuro said that I will have an overnight on their house since I am his slave.

I got some clothes I need and I call my mom to give me a permission to sleep on Seijuro's house.

"Wow... Is this.. your house?" Just.. Wow. It's super big.

"Yes, slave. Now tommorow morning you'll clean my room" Then the gate opened.

"Welcome, master. Your father is waiting for you" Wow, master? I want to be called like that.

"Wait there, slave" He ordered.
I just nodded.

He went to their huge kitchen and I was left on his room.

I check his things. Trophies are everywhere. His jersey is hanging on his bed with a number 4 on it at the back.

"So, you're really a basketball player" I thought.

Im checking his pictures when their team picture caught my eye.

Why did I feel like... he's.. he's very familiar. I think.. I saw him somewhere.

"Looking for something?" I was shocked at Akashi. He's on the door while hishm hands is in his pocket.

"N-nothing"
"Dad wants to talk to you"

What? His dad?
"O-okay"

I went down on his room. I'm scared.. what if.. his father is a murderer?! What if.. he'll chop me and sell him to his son?!

"So, your my son's girlfriend" Wha?!

"W-what girl--"

"He said it. Now, can you introduce yourself?" Can I say one word?

Can I marry him?! He's very.. cuute! Yet... strict. C'mon Sy! He's already married!

"Im.. Sylie Louisiana De Levigne. Im from the same school as your son and im 16 years old"

"Wow. You caught my son's heart in that age? Well, your pretty and.." He moved beside me.

"Beautiful girl" Ohmy! Goosebumps alert!

"Old man! What are you doing to my girl? You womanizer" O.O

"Eww! Im not your girlfriend. Mr... uh.. Akashi. Im just his slave. And that's our dea--asdjdksn" AKASHI!!

"Slave? So she's our 35th maid in our house?! OMO!" The f is happening to this world? Am I dreaming?

"Hi darlin'!" Wait.... who is she? I thought HER (hihi) *cough* I mean his mother is dead.

"Akashi?" I said with a 'explain-this-to-me' look.

"She's my--ugh... stepmom"

"Ohh! Hi dear! Are you my son's girlfriend?? You're very pretty" Their clan is destined to be rich and  beautiful right??

"Hi.... Im Sylie-desu and im not your son's girlfriend. Im his slave" Their mouths open in O.

"Slave? Honey, this  is our 35t---"

"We already know, mom" Seijuro doweled then he climb up

  "Ya! Seiju--"

"Call me MASTER, slave. Not Seijuro. Its a disrespect to your higher ones" He smirks.

"What?! Im not your TRUE slave, SEIJURO! Bitch please."

"Dress up now, slave. We'll buy something" Aish!

"Stop calling me 'Slave' co'z its just a deal. Think, Seijuro" I said.

"I said, call me master. Not Seijuro"

"SEIJURO, SEIJURO! SEIJURO!" I said Seijuro a million times and I swear! He's not getting pissed! So i tried another way.

"Akashi Seijuro is gay. Gay. Gay~~ Akashi Seijuro is a ga--AYYY!! Put me dooown!!"

He suddendly lift me up the floor and throw me to the bed. He locked me with his arms while he's on top.

"Now, tell me who's gay??" Uhhh... Can I say that.... He's very.... H-h-h-hot on his voice now?? Fangirl feels..

"uhhhh.... Can you... Get out? It's crampy here" I said.

"Just eat back the word" Seijuro said with a husky voice and a killer smile (ಥ_ಥ) I know fangirls are dying to be with Seijuro... Please exchange with me Pleaseee...

"Okay. I ate that already (;一_一)" I said.

"Okay... *smooch*"

Wait... Did he just... Kissed my... NECK?!!! ⊙▃⊙

YOU- DEEP BREATHING.
SEIJURO- CREATING A DUSTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM BEFORE you come at him screaming.

"┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Akashi SEIJUROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"Hahahahaha! ヽ(;▽;)ノ" I tried chasing him around but it's no use. He's short but he's fast. I thought shorter people has 0 chance when it comes on running. No offense.

"Nii-san!! Is that your gir----" Who is she??

"She's Sylie Louisiana De Levigne (Levin)... My girl" (T_T) oh no... Another family member. And she looks like veeeeery strict.

"OMO!!! your new girlfriend?! She's soooo gorgeous! OMO! I live your hair! It's very soft! And also your lips!! It looks like very kissable.. Say, did you already kissed her??"

Tell me im dreaming... This ain't happening ಥ_ಥ

"I just kissed her a while ago (^_−)☆"

"Where?? You kissed her where?!! Do it!!" (⊙ө⊙) Wait what?! Nonono!!

  *smooch~~ ♥♥♥♚*

"YIEEEEE!!!!! MOTHER!!! NII-SAN GOT HER GF AT LAST!!!" Her sister scream.

"Of course, dear! Her queen is territorial by him so that... No men are allowed to touch my future daughter-in-law ♚♚♚" I. Hate. This. Life!

"WTF Seijuro?! Just... Go to your team mates and just play" (¯―¯٥)

  But... I was wrong.. He even drag me until we stopped at his room.

ಠoಠ But... He didnt even warn me!! Madafaka! You should warn me before going all topless in front of me! (╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ

"I know you've been craving for my body. But.. Nuh-uh, you can't touch it" He said with a teasing voice. Btch! I want to erase that smirk on his face!

(A/N: I know fangirls are craving to touch Seijuro's badeh.. Wanna exchange seats with Sylie?? XD)

-------

Soooo...Imma do some interview with Sylie and Seijuro or.. SeiLie. Hehe.. Sorrryyyy!!! Part 2 for thissss..