Prologue: The Demon Huntress

She wore a red and black outfit with double blades, a long dagger and a katana, as her only weapons. She had long dark black hair and midnight blue eyes.

She looked at the ring on her right ring finger that glowed sapphire blue. She smiled.

"Tsuki-Yumo.." She softly whispers and the ring glowed even brighter, almost blinding her but she stood put in her place

A beautiful girl with matching silver hair and blue eyes came from the ring. She took the girl's hand and her eyes glowed pure white as she slowly floated from the ground.
"What did you see?" The girl asks

"Skylar Nagamatsu.. My next successor, my next champion." The silver-haired girl says slowly

"Next successor? What are you talking about, Tsuki-Yumo? We have been together for 5 years." She knits her eyebrows at the other

She frowned at the sudden dull blue color of what used to be her vibrant ring. The ground shook and she prepared herself.. She held her katana on one hand and her long dagger on the other.

A black winged monster breaks through from the ground below. The girl quietly laughs and readies her stance.

"Roar!" The monster growled gnashing its teeth at her

"Come. My name is the Void. I am she who reduces broken vows to ashes by my eternal fires. Tear off your yoke of black blood, and return to where you belong! Offer your sword to the blue maiden, the blessing of your honored soul!" She chanted before beginning to charge

She jumped in the air slashing the monster's throat yet it didn't fall down. The monster stood in place and began to attack. The girl dodged every attack.

She sighed as her weapons slowly morphed, her katana into a bow and her dagger into arrows.

"You have one more chance or you die, demon."  The girl sighed as she spun an arrow in her hand and her ring glowed

"I would never die in the hands of  a weakling like you, human." The monster roared again

"Very well.." The girl nodded, "I, War Dancer of the High God, as a dancer of the Lion, beseech thee... Enku of the Aurora, Qilin of radiant light, thou who doth rule thunder and the heavens, come clad in raging fire to pierce Hell's monstrous demons!"

She pointed her bow towards the monster then suddenly towards the sky releasing the single arrow. The sky glowed blue as thousands of blue arrows rained upon the monster.

The monster wailed and thrashed trying to escape the arrows piercing its flesh. The monster fell to the ground and disappeared into the ashes only to reveal a severly wounded man.

The girl kicked the body and the man coughed up blood. The man stirred and he woke up in horror, only to fall back down to the ground as he spat blood, eyes wide, giving his last breath.

"You should've chose to leave." The girl transported the body to the organization quarters through her ring before swiftly turning her heel

The girl began to walk and suddenly, the scenery changed and she found herself inside the main hallway of her organization's headquarters.

"Welcome back, Demon Huntress Goddess.." Her fellow comrades treated her with complete respect

This girl, despite being only 17, gained complete respect and earned her place as she hunted demons since she was 12.

The organization was called Demon Hunter Organization, it was a secret alias of the government. This organization were in charge of preventing demons from being involved with average human beings, they prevented the end of the reality that the people know.

"Skylar, the Boss is calling for you." A red-haired girl approaches her with a wide smile on her face

"You don't have to remind me, Sayaka." She rolled her eyes walking past the other girl with a small smile, simply unnoticable for anyone except her

Sayaka Nishizawa was her childhood friend and fellow demon hunting leader when they were still in a group back when they were 12.

That didn't work for Skylar though.. She liked to work alone. It was quicker to finish the job.

She knocked twice on the door before entering the room. Her boss was looking out the window with hands behind his back. He swiftly turned to look at her and she immidiately seated on the chair in front of her.

"Well done, you finished the mission in less than 30 minutes." He smiled softly at her

"What's my next task, Hiro-san?" He just chuckles lightly

"I can't tell you yet. But, what I want you to do is to observe the demon presence statistics in your school." His face becomes serious, "I heard some demons in the higher class can already morph into human form and hide their auras from us."

Her eyes widens as she quickly stands up upon hearing his words, "Demons?! At Hope Academy? That is the most sacred place here!"

"Which is why its easier to blend in, easier to feed." He begins to pace around the room

"How much time do I have?" She asks

"Tomorrow." He states, "I need results quickly. We are running short on recruits for overseas missions." He says rubbing his forhead in frustration

"Okay, Hiro-san. I won't fail you." She bows before turning to walk away

"You never did, Skylar." He said

A/N:
So, how did you guys like the prologue? I just had to upload something. I'm stuck in the middle of a chapter in the rest of my three stories but anyway, here it is! Enjoy!

-L.A.U.L.