My miserable life...

Katy's pov
Why does everyone have to hate on me? Am I ugly? All I want to do right now is die. Maybe I should no would care my boyfriend just dump for the slut so called my best friend. I have no family my mom left me and put me up for adoption and no one has me in to there home since then. I ran to to orphanage and grabbed three main items phone , jacket , and razor. Ran to the deepest part of town and sat down in a alley way. I put on her jacket and put my phone in my pocket. Grabbed the razor and made a huge gash on my arm and I saw the blood start to drip from the cut and down my arm to the ground. I stayed there for at least two hours and cut up and down my left arm. I sat down and was pleasant with what I have done next thing I knew I passed out.

Two days later

I wake up in q basement laying in a hospital bed. I hear someone arguing with another person then I hear a loud slam. I look around the room and see a couple other hospital beds around the room. I am the only one down here. Until I hear someone slam another door and footsteps down some stairs into this room. I quickly think of something and close my eyes and 'sleep'.
"I know your awake" I heard the person speak he or she had a deep voice so I was guessing that they are a boy.

"How did you know that?" I opened my eyes to see a man with blonde hair , bloody eyes , and looked like link.

"Because I just know , do you remember anything?"he asked me out of the blue.

"No , all I remember is going home and grabbing something then heading out and passing out in a alley" I sat there confused why I was here and what has happened to me.

"So you don't know what happened to you"he asked me and just stared at me straight in the face. I nodded yes and thought until I had a headache.

"May I ask you something now" I said as I pulled my legs to my chest and curled up into a ball.

"Sure , why not " he smiled and sat next to my bed.

"Who are you and why and I here ?" I asked as I laid my head on my knee.

"I am Ben Drowned and you are here because I found you in a alley with cuts all up ur left arm to I took you here and here we are" he scratched the back of his head bringing all of his shaggy blonde hair to the front.

"I am Katy" I look at my clothes to see I am not wearing my clothes I am just wearing a big green hoodie. "Um what am I wearing?!?" I question him and he looks up and smirks.

"My hoodie we didn't have anything to change you into show we just changed your shirt , don't worry I didn't change you" he looked at me and saw a piece of hair in my face. So he pushed it out of my face and behind my ear. I blushed a little and saw that I did have my pants on they just changed my shirt.

"Umm... Okay" I smiled and at the same time heard my phone buzz. "Can you hand me that?"
I pointed to my phone sitting on another bed beside me. He didn't responded to me. "Please" I pulled the covers off of me and tried to get up but I fell back on the bed.

"Hey you need to take it easy you lost a lot of blood and I am taking you phone with me I will be back in a hour or two" Ben got up and went upstairs to do something so I decided to got to bed.

An hour and thirty minutes pass by.

I woke up to hear Ben coming down the stairs.

"Your awake" Ben came down the stairs with a bowl of noodles.

"Yeah I am what do u have there" I pointed towards the bowel of noodles.

"Your food" he came over to me and gave me my food and sat down next to me. "Do you feel any better?" He looked at me as I started to eat. I slowly nodded my head as I shoved food in my mouth. I finished the bowl and laid it on the table beside me.

"Can I get up out of this bed? Please". I gave him the puppy eyes.

"Yeah as long as you don't pass out on me" I moved his chair out of the way so I could get up. I slowly states to lift my legs and touch the floor. I grabbed onto Ben and didn't let go until I fully had my balance back.

"Will you untie this stupid ugly thing you guys put on me?" He just smirked and turned me around and untied it. Then I noticed I don't know where my shirt is so I was standing there in my bra.

"Here" Ben took of his green Hoodie and gave it to me.

"Thanks" I took the hoodie and slid it easily on and started to walk towards the steps , but as soon as u put my food on that first step Ben grabbed my arm.

"Promise me no matter what you see up here you will still trust me" I nodded my head grabbed Bens hand and intertwined it with mine and pulled him upstairs. I looked back at him and he was smiling.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked Ben and he just ran past me with our hands still locked together. He opened the door and walked out with me. We ended up outside beside this huge ass black mansion. "Do you live here?" I asked as I closed the door.

"Yeah with a couple other people , cmon you can meet them" Ben dragged me to the door and he opened it and I saw a man with pale skin black rings around his eyes he was wearing a white hoodie with what looked like blood stains on it. With black skinny jeans and black converse he also had long black hair.

"Hello little girl" the man said. 

A/n
If there is any mistakes I am way to lazy to go back and check it I have school forever and stacks of homework so these chapters will try to uploaded every Wednesday. If you have an idea send it to me on my messages but don't blow me up. I might die.  💀
K- bye