My Job - (One Direction Fan-Fic)

Sarah Bane had always been ambitious about her life. Some how during her teenage years her heart started to desire adventure. Action. After working in the army for four years she decided to become an assassin for a secret organisation. Demi and Co. Her boss nicknamed (Don) is her instructor on who's life Sarah should take. Even though no one in the company knows the Bosses real identity, everyone obeys him. Mostly out of fear. When Sarah stand up to the boss, it angers him. He sets a task for Sarah that baffles everyone in the company. For some reason Sarah's next job is to assassinate the British boy band of five. One Direction. Sarah isn't particularily fond of the boy band and rarely listens to their music but they happen to be her niece Dakota's favourite band. Sarah is reluctant but after a few rounds of threats she decides the job must be done. So at the age of 23 she sets off for England in search of the band to kill them.

Whislt there she decides to take a different route to get to the boys. She decides to become friends with them and then kill them. It may have been her heart giving the boys a chance but then again it might just be a master plan. Will she kill them? Find out in My Job.