May I Have This Dance ?

Marqueese Pov

Wassup yall , its ya nigga Queese. Im 15 , imma chill ass nigga , one of the loyaliest and realest you'll ever find or see. Im 5'7 , light brown eyes , have long dreads , with a diamond earing. I can say , im this shit. But , its this one shawty , let me tell you.. Shawty bad asf. I just moved here from Miami , Florida. I have two close ass friends.. They like brothers to me. We been cool since...... I cant even count that far.. They supposed to be moving to Ohio too.. I cant wait to see my brothers....
I really want to get to know Aaliyah a lil better , because we supposed to be having a "End Of School Dance" and i really wanna ask her to go with me..

Aaliyah's Pov

Its was 5:03 in the afternoon & I was in my queen size bed watching re-runs of Bad Girls Club when a text came thru my phone ...

Convo
??: Wassup
Me: Who is this?
??: Queese.. Wyd ?
Me: Oh , hey & nothing watching tv.. Umm , how did you get my number?
Queese: Vetta gave it to me.. So umm.. I was wondering , if i could get to know you better??
End of convo

I just looked at the phone still trynna process what he had said.. I really like Queese.. But i dont think I was ready at the moment to be in a relationship. But imma try to give him a chance. I didnt text back.. I was still thinking about the message. He wanted me?? .. Why?.. I just tried to take my mind off it so i put on my head phones and listened to music..

It was 8:00 on a Wednsday night.. I was awoken from my nap by a text

Queese: Umm. Wassup ma?. You dont gotta be nervous talkin to a nigga.. You couldve text back.

Me: My bad.. I was a little nervous but I thought about .. Yeah , we cant get to know eachother.. We can talk about it in free period tomorrow.

Queese: Dats wassup ma.. Thanks fa givin a nigga a chance. I watch you when you walk by sometimes. I cant keep my eyes off you.. GoodNight beautiful

Me: Thats so nice.. And your welcome. GoodNight.. Sleep tight ....
End of Convo

Queese Pov
After I talked to Aaliyah I was excited and ready to have a talk with her tomorrow.. I couldnt wait. I wish the time & day just hurry up and come. Shawty had a nigga falling head ova heels