Author's Note

Hola!!! First things first, I want to apologize for not updating in like two months, I was really busy and I was suppose to be moving and ended up not so there was packing and unpacking to do and it was a mess and then I had school and summer and a bunch of other things, and I know that these seem like really poor excuses but I am super sorry, please don't be mad (>.<)

Also I really want to apologize about the part in my one shot called A Ring, A Fear of Spiders, and an Old Enemy where I wrote about a girls v, I was not aware that it would make people so upset and I was wondering if you guys wanted me to change it and remove it or something, I am a girl too, I'm not judging our vaginas and let me tell you, I can appreciate some vajayjays but I didn't think it'd be this offensive and I wanted to give him a funny personality kind of but I want your opinion on whether or not I should change it or if it is too much and just get rid of it. Sorry about the long author's note but I do read your comments and I do notice the things that you do not care as much for and I just want to make your reading experience as enjoyable and least offensive as possible. Expect an update soon!