Prologue

Hi. My name is Soprano Song. I'm a 32 year old woman living in her own apartment. On one cold rainy night, these three girls came up to my door, begging to come in. It was strange. Didn't these girls have parents? Or at least someone to look after them? I assumed they didn't have a house either. So I let them come inside and get warmed up, but... Something was odd about them. They looked like they hadn't eaten in weeks, and it almost sounded as if they had lost their voices...

So this is when I took them in. I wasn't just going to let them freeze out there in the cold, no, no. These girls looked as if they needed my help. So now they've been living in my apartment for about, what? 1 month. Yes. 1 month. These girls, they consider me their mother, and I've gotten quite fond to it, actually. Though I was not actually not their mother, nor did I know that they had one, I had gotten quite used to them calling me mom, so I consider them my daughters as well.

These three are very strange and I sometimes get weird vibes around them, but I don't mind it. They're my daughters, and I will not let go. These girls need my help in a desperate situation like this, and I'll always be there for them.

Soprano ended the piece of writing there, and posted it on her blog. She smiled, feeling the warmth and comfort of peace fill her body with delight. Soprano absolutely loved music, as she did with writing. It made her feel like she could get away from her insecurities. She closed the laptop and went to check on the three girls, to make sure that they were sleeping. She peeked into Sonata's room, since the door was half closed. "Sonata, honey, are you sleeping?" Soprano asked very quietly, but soft. Nothing was heard except mumbling coming from the blue haired girl's mouth. Soprano smiled warmly. Sonata fell asleep easily. Soprano finished checking on the other girls and yawned. Soprano had decided it was time for her to go to bed as well.

Soprano walked to bed, shutting the door behind her tightly. She shut off her bedroom lights and sat on her bed, then lay down. She covered herself with the blankets, and slowly dozed off.

~~~~