Chapter 1: Beginning A New

At the Blue Ash Pack...

Screaming and crying was the only thing heard from the pack house as Samuel walked up to the door of his childhood house. He threw open the door going up the stairs taking two or three at a time hearing his mother's screams get louder.

Anger shot through Samuel's veins seeing his mom bruised and his dad holding a bloody knife while pinning her to the ground. Transforming into his wolf he attacked his dad nearly killing him until the Beta pulled him off. Samuel went to the pack doctor's house then headed straight to his mother's side. He told his beta to kick his dad put of the pack then to tell other packs about what happened and precisely, that's what he did.

Four days later, Samuel had to bury his mom. All the packs came to mourn with him in the loss of the Luna of the Blue Ash Pack. Samuel has now officially taken over his fathers old pack at the age of nineteen.

Ten Years Later...

"Come on Clover you're better than that! Hit me with all you got!" Remington yelled at her twenty year old sister who was currently in wolf form.

Clover growled then charged at her sister tacking her and pinning her to the ground snarling in her face. Remington smiled and rubbed the wolf's head.

"Nice one Clove. That was pretty menacing."

The wolf got off and went behind a tree to transform back into her human self and get dressed. Brooke came running out to her two younger sisters in a hurry.

"Dad needs you two back home now! He said it's something important." Brooke stated to the two.

Remington and Clover nodded then followed Brooke. All three ran back home opening the door to see their dad pacing the floor and their mom coming downstairs with boxes in her hands.

"Dad, what's going on?" Brooke questioned.

"Girls go pack your things we have to move." He said looking at his now grown kids.

"Why?" questioned Remington, "Is there something wrong with the house?"

Her dad shook his head. "Rogues are coming to attack."

"Why's that so bad?" Clover asked confused as to why her father would be worried about rogues.

"It's Fredrick Hanson. He's been raising a new pack of rogues since he was kicked out of the Blue Ash Pack and is going to attack every pack. My guess is he's angry at his son and since his son became the strongest alpha without a Luna, he's targeting him the most." Their dad stated.

"And he's targeting his son because Fredrick himself wanted to be strongest Alpha but his wife wouldn't let him because she knew the power would go to his head and make him evil." Brooke said.

"Exactly.  So we're moving in with Alpha Samuel Hanson himself. Our pack is coming as well. Two hours then we leave. Understood?" He ended in his strong alpha voice.

The three nodded going upstairs to pack. After 2 hours everyone was ready and loaded up the moving trucks and cars heading to the Blue Ash Pack. Once there, everyone from both packs helped to move into new houses and get settled in.

"Thank you for coming so soon Alpha Casey." Samuel stated helping the Casey's move into his pack house.

"No need to thank me Samuel. Besides with everything that happened, you need to feel like part of a family."

Samuel smiled at the Alpha and carried in the rest of the boxes as the women unpacked their things getting their rooms how they wanted it to be. The alpha's conversed sitting at the kitchen table while Sarah made dinner of everyone.