Chapter 16: Three Month's

(Vici's POV)

"Flight 37 Los Angeles to New York" the lady over the intercom said.

That was us, we can't go straight to Europe so when we get to NY we have another plane to take.

"Babe come on" I told Andy.

We waited in the line as they checked our bags, we took our shoes off, put all of our metal things in the plastic bin.

"Sir" the security called Andy up.

They ran that scanner thing up and down. I tried to hold back giggles as Andy looked uncomfortable getting pat down.

Next was me, the security guy touched my butt while patting me down. I didn't tell Andy because if I did he would most likely punch the guy and I don't want to see my boyfriend get dragged out of the airport.

*****

I got a window seat and luckily Andy sat by me. He was putting our luggage on top then sat down. We we're in first class Andy and I paid for our own tickets even though Andy insisted on paying for mine I said no.

The lady asked what we wanted to eat, Andy got pancakes I got waffles. When then started arguing about whether waffles or pancakes were better.

We ate and watched batman the dark night on the monitors.

"Heath Ledger is hot" I said.

"When he's joker or without all the make up?" Andy asked.

"Doesn't matter"

"But he's dead"

I laughed.

"What" Andy asked confused.

"Okay so you know how you used to wear all your makeup and war paint, well I thought you were hot. Now you hardly wear any and your still hot and technically Andy Sixx is dead" I said.

Andy laughed.

"Your weird but I love you" Andy said and kissed me.

The movie finished, I put my earphones in and put my playlist, I literally listen to almost anything.

Black Cat//Never Shout Never

Something's Gotta Give//All Time Low

Go To Hell For Heavens Sake// Bring Me The Horizon

Migraine//Twenty One Pilots

Enter Sandman//Metallica

Devils Choir//Black Veil Brides

Nicotine//Panic At The Disco

God Bless You//Black Veil Brides

Party With The Devil//Attila

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad//Blessthefall

Bulls In The Bronx//Pierce The Veil

Bring Me To Life//Evanescence

Bad Girls Club//Falling In Reverse

Fake Your Death//My Chemical Romance

Girls, Girls, Girls//Mötley Crüe

The Legacy//Black Veil Brides

The Phoenix//Fall Out Boy

"Hey babe wake up"

That doesn't sound like Pete Wentz.

Then my headphone was pulled out.

"Hey baby it's lunch I got you a sandwich, chips, and juice" Andy said putting it on my tray.