mystery of ghost

Once there lived a boy.Who was very poor and did not had any friends.He had a pale skin.He lived in Norfolk.Norfolk is a place in England. He name was John.In the same town there was a rich boy.His name was Michael.He a bad habit that he always used to show power and wealth.He also tried to make people work on bases of his money. He liked horror stories.In the same town there was a old building. Almost about 500 years old building. When Michael learnt about this building he decided to visit there. And so he left from his home.
As soon as he reached to doorstep of the old building.He heard a noise.It was like some a had got by the rough stone or something like that.He turned and saw but no one was there. He two books kept on the rock. He said "one is history and one is mystery".He takes the books and starts reading. He reads"this story is a love story of King and a dancer.This town Norfolk was a wonderful place like a heaven during the reign of this king named Herculas.He was found dance and music.
He had beautiful dancer in his court.Her name was Mary.Mary loved the king Herculas.Actully they both loved each other.Evenuaĺly when they both decided to merry.
The town was attacked by the other kingdom. And the king was killed in the palace of the town. And Mary was kidnapped by the king of the other Kingdom. But she made a plane to escape from there.

And successfully she escaped but a twist came into her plane.and that was the king learnt that she escaped from the palace. And she came to the where Herculas was killed but as soon as entered the palace she was killed."Know Michael says "At last history is finished and mystery is solved." He heard someone shouting and taking his name Michael. "Michael were are you Michael". Michael says "sounds like that poor boy is shouting ".