Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

(Sophie’s POV)

I looked over to see Niall throwing that guy off of me. Then he started punching him. I told him to stop, he wouldn’t listen. He just kept hitting him.

I eventually had to pull him off of him. He was super mad and I really didn’t know why. Did he like me? The real question was, Did I like him?

“Let’s get out of here before a murder goes on..” Laurette said pulling us all out of the bar.

Once we got outside, It was pouring rain. The boys decided to walk us home. Laurette lived the opposite direction of me so her and Zayn went one way and me and Niall went the other.

Me and Niall walked hand in hand down the sidewalk. “I’m really sorry about what happened in there.” He said slowly while handing me his sweatshirt.

“It’s fine.” I replied.

The rest of the walk stayed silent until we reached my house. He looked down at me, I just smiled back up. We both leaned in and our lips touched.

When the kiss was over, he smiled down at me. I just released his hand and walked up the sidewalk and went in my house.

I couldn’t get my mind off that moment. I was literally the happiest person ever. Then the bad thoughts kept racing in my mind. What would my friends say? How awkward would school be tomorrow? Then it hit me. It was only noon and I was already home from school.

My mum walked in right at that moment. I realized I still had Niall’s sweatshirt on and my hair was soaking wet from the rain.

“Your home early.. And whose shirt do you have on?” She asked curiously.

“My friends..” I said as I went up to my room. I locked the door and just lay there letting my thoughts take over. How would school be tomorrow? Were me and Niall friends or were we more?

I decided I would go you tube and let my feelings out a bit.

The day went by pretty quickly. I had to stay in my room up until dinner time which was around 7:00.

Me and my mum made small talk at the table but she was still upset with me for being grouchy with her earlier. I just really didn’t like talking about me and Niall. I really didn’t know him. I didn’t even know how close our relationship was either.

After dinner I went straight to bed. I lay there thinking about Niall for awhile and eventually drifted off to sleep.