Prologue

"H-hi.." nahihiyang sabi ng nasa harapan ko.

I looked him from head to toe and raise an eyebrow. Tss. So?

Does he really think na dahil ganyan na ang itsura nya ay may nagbago na? I smirked.

"Hi." I greeted back and raise my eyebrow higher when he blush.

I grinned and stood up. I looked at him once again from head to toe. I also walked around him so I can fully see the change. And I can say I'm impressed with his look right now. Gwapo sya. Pwede na.

But the thing is..while I'm obviously checking him out. He's blushing really hard and he shifts uncomfortably. So I put my right hand on his shoulder and went in front of him.

He looked down so I use my other hand to lift his chin up to face me and I smiled at him sweetly.

"Well, I'm impressed. Gwapo ka naman pala." I said that made him blush even more.

I chuckled. He's so red. I tap his cheek lightly.

"But that doesn't change who you are or what you are. A nerd and a weakling. Tsk. Sayang. Sayang yung effort mo." I told him.

He looked down once again. Tss, let him be. Binitawan ko na rin ang shoulder nya.

I gave him peck on his cheeks that made him look at me. I smiled and crossed my arms. Hinawakan naman nya yung pisngi nya na kiniss ko at tiningnan ako na gulat na gulat.

"That is for your effort."

I picked up my things and turned my back at him. But I did not move.

"You're so you. Haaay. Would that even change? And why do you even keep on chasing me when I don't even wanna be chased. You're so makulit. And I'm tired of you. You're annoying."

I took one step forward and face him with my arms crossed and an eyebrow raised with my chin up.

"So... I'm thinking that maybe I should give it to you and your persistence." I sighed and looked at him from head to toe again. "You're now my boyfriend."

He was looking at me really shocked. His eyes went wide and mouth open. I expected him to jump and shout with joy. So I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nakakainis yang reaction mo."

He opened his mouth and close it again. I rolled my eyes again and sighed.

"Whatever. Make me fall in love with you so you can keep me." sabi ko sa kanya at nilapit pa ang mukha ko sa mukha nya and stared at his eyes. Lumunok sya. "Make me like you like the way you like me."

I smiled and turn away again. This time naglakad na ko palayo sa kanya but stop again when I was 5 steps away from.

"Make sure you'll make me stay. 'Cause I might got bored with you easily and leave you. And the moment I leave you. I will not let you chase me again. I'm mean right? So make sure to tame me too kahit na alam kong sanay ka na sa words ko."

"Tame me. Tame this bitch. And I'll stay with you. Tame this mean girl and be her kryptonite."

And with that I left him.