Party Planning

I can feel someone's staring at me. I frowned as I sip my strawberry frappe. I'm feeling goosebumps in my nape.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Shaina asked. She's sitting across me.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Nakasimangot ka." she explained.

I bit the straw of my drink before answering her.

"Someone's staring at me." I told them.

They all raised an eyebrow, confused of what I said then turned their head looking for that someone.

I'm with Shaina, Valerie and Shendel, spending our break time here inside the cafeteria.

Shendel gasped looking at my back. Then she grinned looking at me. We stared at her waiting for an explanation.

"Anong nakita mo?" Valerie asked her then turned to look at the direction Shendel was looking at when she gasped, which is behind me.

"Ow." Valerie's confusion turned into a knowing grin.

Both Shaina and I looked behind me to see what's the cause of their stupid grin and the goosebumps in my nape. And there I saw a guy, three tables away from ours sitting next to a girl, looking at my direction. The girl was continuously opening her mouth which means she's talking to him. He paid no attention though, because his attention was in me.

Nakatulala ata sya because he only noticed that we are already looking at him when I raised an eyebrow at him. He blushed and his eyes went big before nya iiwas ang tingin sakin. I rolled my eyes before umayos ng upo. The three did too with their stupid grin still pasted on their faces.

"Mr. Nerdy Guy is staring at you. Hihihihi." Shendel giggled at what she said.

I grimaced as I remembered what happened yesterday at the locker area.

"Stop giggling. It's annoying. He's annoying." I snapped at her.

She just pouted. "It was cute kaya. He's cute!"

I rolled my eyes at her.

Shaina agreed with her and said, "He's romantic too. The love letters on your locker. Iiiiih. I wished someone would do that to me too."

Again, I rolled my eyes at how hopeless romantic they are.

"Romantic huh? It's too clichè." I retorted.

I looked at Valerie if she'll add a comment too but she was busy eating her food and browsing on her phone.

"Oy Val. Ano yan?" I asked.

Mukha kasi siyang engrossed masyado sa phone nya. Minsan ngingiti pa sya na parang kinikilig. I'm changing the topic too. It was effective because Shendel and Shaina stopped teasing me to that Nerd. Tsk.

We all looked at Valerie curiously. Hindi man lang sya sumagot kaya naman I grabbed her hair hard. Ayun napalingon na sya samin with a glare at my direction pa. I just grinned at her.