Chapter 1

« So, today, we're welcoming a new student ! »

The class remained stunned to the announcement of the mathematics' teacher, Mr. Leroux.

« But, we're already at the middle of the year ! »

Rumors began in the class. And well, why their class ? They were already 37 students, and filled every classroom.

« Yeah, I know, but she had to move, so she's gonna be in your class. She should arrive today moreover... »

It's at this moment that someone knocked at the door. The teacher answered and a girl with blue hair and bleu eyes came in, in a black and white uniform. She was rather tall and seemed a bit intimidated despite her smile.

« Look ! When we speak of the devil... This is Zara Sora, your new classmate ! »

« Hello. »

The class answered her and the named Zara smiled. A blond guy was already sending her signs in front of the teacher's desk. The new girl looked through the room, checking for a empty seat, but Mr. Leroux anticipated her.

« You have to go in the back, next to Zorro. Sorry, it's not a good, but it's the last one. I hope the sleeper won't contaminate you, will you, Roronoa ?! »

Zorro lifted his head -he was sleeping on his desk- and shot the teacher a dirty look, before noticing that Zara sat down next to him. She gave him a smile, but he rested his head on his schoolbag without even answering her. The blue-haired girl sighed as she took her stuff out of her schoolbag.

Mr. Leroux brought her a school contact book, a list of textbooks to buy, and a list of the lessons her new class has already seen.

Immediatly, she took a blue and brown feather and wrote down her informations on the school book. She had a thick, round, small and cursive script. Then she arrived at the teachers list. She wrote « Mr. Leroux » as head teacher and maths' teacher, and hesitated. She didn't know the others teachers. Zara glanced at her nearby, he was still sleeping. She bite the end of her feather, wondering, and then push Zorro's arm gently. He lifted his head, mumbling.

« Sorry to bother you, could you give me your school book please ? I don't know the teachers... »

Zorro noded, half asleep, and searched his school book in his bag. After a while, he gave it to her. It was cornified, but not in a so bad condition. Zara smiled to thank him, and he shook his head before to fall asleep again.

She opened it to the teachers list and copied out.

* * *

M.Leroux - Professeur Principal

M.Leroux - Maths

Mlle.Domino - French

M.Bunmei - History

M.Tairiku - Geography

Mlle.Emi - Sciences

M.Ikaku - Chemistry

Mme.Fuminori - Literature

M.Matthews - English (First Foreign Language - Compulsory)

M.Kanemochi - Italian or Spanish or German or Japanese (Second Foreign Language - Compulsory)

Mme.Mulini - Italian or Spanish or Chinese or Japanese (Third Foreign Language - Optional)

Mlle.Keiko et M.Shiro - Sports

* * *

Then she closed the school book and looked at the back. The schedule. If teachers list was just a paper stuck on the school book, schedule was written by Zorro. He has a thin script writing. Easy and nice to read for a boy !