Untitled Part 1

Well as much as I love my cracks, I guess a cannon never hurt anyone. Except maybe those on actual ships, which probably hurts a ton. Wait, what am I even talking about?.... >.> Moving on.

WARNING- Lemon (comes in chapter 2)

Jellal rubbed his sore head as he walked through the dimly lit streets. He'd known that the Fairy Tail of seven years ago was a party guild. But to him, It seemed like the Fairy Tail mages had a different definition of party than most people. They partied so Goddamn hard that his ears were still ringing from the uproar at the bar.

He made his way to his quarters- though he took part as Mystogan from Fairy Tail in the Grand Magic Games, he still kept his distance from them, more or less.

He stayed in a secluded hut, some way away from the actual town. Clearly, it wasn't in the least bit suspicious.

Through the window he spied a faint yellow glow. "Oh damn, don't tell me I forgot to turn off the lighting lacrima before I left," he frowned lightly.

But when he fully opened the door and walked in, he was in for the surprise of his life.

There, sitting on his bed like it was the most natural thing in the world was Erza. And what's more, she was wearing...a bunny outfit?!? Jellal raised an eyebrow, taking in the expanse of white fur covering her... It was more a mascot outfit than anything and the ears were ridiculously big and floppy. "Erza?" he called out uncertainly, "W...what are you doing here?" - in that silly outfit, her wanted to add but thought it best to leave that out...for now.

"Nothing." she muttered, staring at him, with one knee over the other. How she even managed to move in that thing was a wonder.

"And...W..What's with that outfit?"

"Why're you freaking stuttering, Jellal?" she questioned him through half-lidded eyes. "Yah scared of bunny girls, huh?"

And then he knew, Erza Scarlet was drunk. He sighed as he walked over to her, "You want me to walk you over to the guild quarters?" he asked, managing to pull at one of her makeshift...paws and slinging it over his shoulder,

"Mahn, you're such an effin' stick in the mud," she laughed out in mockery, pulling her hand free of his grip and almost stumbling to the ground in the process. She caught herself in time, swaying to her feet, "You'd think a guy'd jump at a defenseless girl sitting on their bed in an effin' bunny-girl outfit. You sure you're even a man down there?" she spat bitterly.

Jellal sighed yet again, rubbing at his temples. He wasn't sure where to even start. Maybe he should just knock her out and carry her back...though with her strength it wouldn't be easy even if she were tipsy as hell. He thought carefully how to respond and decided to settle with addressing each of her 'concerns', "First off, I do have the 'man parts'. You know that as well as I."

She looked at him like a wide-eyed child and it would seem that her foggy brain recalled how she'd stumbled into the guys at the bath while still at the tower of heaven. She hurriedly looked away, her cheeks a faint pink.

He cursed under his breath. Probably shouldn't have mentioned that.

"Second, you're not really defenseless... You'd punch anyone who wrongs you to the moon and that's 'if' you haven't killed them first."

Erza shrugged, not really bothering to respond to that one. Though exaggerated, it was true to some extent.

"Third, I wouldn't exactly call a furry mascot a bunny girl."