I'VE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE

CHAPTER 5

__________________________________________

So this is it- says josh looking at me really excited to bring me here to this pizza place. I just smile because the pizza better be fucking mind blowing, I mean look at his face, it's like a kid on Christmas eve, ready to wake up and see all the gifts under the tree.

I look up to see a huge sign that says "PROVIDENCE" that's a weird name for a pizza place, i think to myself.

Here we are, you are going to love it, he says it in a really excited way, well then show me the way, giving him a warm & shy smile.

We walk in and the place looks really really, really Fine. We go in and sit on a table for two, the atmosphere of the restaurant is really, really, really, classy & sophisticated, so we are sitting right in front each other.

Josh what is this place, I ask with a confused look on my face. What do you mean harry, he replies with a confused expression just like mine.

I mean the place looks really classy for a pizza place. Yeah about that is not a pizza place I decided to take you somewhere special, its your first night in "LA", and we (he is looking deep into my eyes, with a huge friendly & genuine smile that makes me feel at home) need to celebrate my friend.

Well, if you like it, I'm sure I would like it too, I reply, smiling back to his contagious smile. We start just shyly looking at each other, you know when you like someone and you don't know what to do or say, afraid you'll do the wrong thing, and that person won't find you attractive anymore.

Well, thats how I feel right now. But I doubt he feels this way, I've had the feeling he's been flirting with me, I doubt he's gay though, I think that's his personality.

*Someone come to us interrupting my thoughts.

Hi, welcome to "providence" I'm David and I'm going to your waiter for the night, he hands out the menus I take them and give one to josh.

What would you like to drink.

Yes, I would like a homemade sangria for two. Josh says. Yeah I guess that's what we are having. I reply.

*The waiter leaves.

What is sangria? Just some blended juices with alcohol. He replies.

Have you ever tried it? No , well you will fall in love with it.

So let's pick something to eat shall we, oh god josh this prices are really expensive. I can't belive I'm doing this, I think to myself I can't take advantage of him and his money.

Harry is fine, i come here all the Time. He says it with a tone to calm me down.

Yeah, but a hundred bucks for a dish it's ridiculous.

I stand up to go outside, he grabs me by the hand and says, harry I know its a lot of money, forget about the money, you can pay me me back if you want to, I'm not letting you though.

He looks me in the eyes, while still holding my hand, and pull it towards him so I sit down. God why is he so nice, harry is your first day here, and I don't really have a lot of friends that come over, and click with me the way we clicked today with you. I just wanted to make it special you know.

Wow that really made me put my guard down, well thank you, josh I'm sorry is just that you been so nice to me, a little to nice, and I can't help it, but think that I'm taking advantage of you, and I think I am, and I don't want you to feel that way.

Harry are you kidding me, today it's been nothing but amazing, I'm sure there's a reason why the two of us met, and I'm just wanted to let you know, that I really care about our friendship, and you, and make you feel like you have somebody to count on. You been nothing but a great guy and I really wanna get to know you better. He says still holding my hand, he is really making me feel amazing things that I never felt before, I'm not just questioning his sexuality but mine.