Skater Boy

Lee Yeojin POV:

"Cringgg~ Goodmorning~"

I looked at the time. Another day. I sat up and hugged Black. "No time for hugging that pomeranian puppy"Mr.Soo said. I rolled my eyes and let go of her. I looked at the window. When will I be able to be free? When will I escape this? I wore my slippers and went to the kitchen. 

I'm feeling so empty. I looked at my food. "Not even a kiss"I whispered and took a bite of bread. After eating, I looked at note. 'Left for work'  Sure, work. Your precious work. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Sigh. When will be the day be normal? "What's with the early alarm? Its weekends"I said. "Your Mom just said it"he answered. "But she's with work"I said. 

He nodded. "She said you need to exercise"he smiled. I rolled my eyes and changed. "I'm going with my dog"I said. He looked at me. "You know? Your such a precious daughter, you follow them always even though you don't want to"he said and continued cleaning the plates. I walked out without saying any word.

He's right. I looked at the sky, still dark and cold. Like me, but not always. Its just, I need to be changed, I need someone. I want to be brave and tell anything I want. I continued running with my dog. I want to escape this scene. The whole scene, I want to show the what I really like. What I decide, but I can't. I smiled as I imagine how it would be.

"HEY LOOK OUT!"

I was shocked at the voice. 

I was set aside by his fast skating. Who is that guy? I rolled my eyes and continued. But why does my heart beat like this? Ugh! I'm going home! Back to Mr.Soo, am I precious? But why they do not treat me like one? I can't be free, I'm always watched, and I haven't go to the parks. They said that the parks are full of danger. Stupid me, I believe in it. When will be my life normal? 

"I'm home"I shouted. "Good, do whatever you want now"he said. I smiled and went to the rooftop. Hi sun~ long time no see~ I looked at my hands, 'Fixed Marriage'  

"Darling, Yeojin will graduate soon, I'm feeling scared about her, she don't have a boyfriend! Even one!"Mom said. "Don't worry, I got a plan for that"Dad said. "What?"Mom sounded happy. "Fixed marriage"Dad said. My heart broke and I felt like breaking to pieces. "Great!"Mom shouted.

Great? I closed my eyes. Should I be thankful or regretful? I can't do this anymore, but what can I do? I cant even say what I want, why am I too scared? Why is it great? Do they love me? Enough.

Enough.

Enough.

But how can I refuse? I need a plan. I need to show a guy to them. I looked at the view, where will I ever find a boy? The one I like ofcourse. I looked to my right and saw the skater boy. He lives near me! No not him, ugh no. My day became more worst.

I opened the fridge and drunk some milk. Why is that guy living next door? I closed the fridge and went outside. I hid behind the tree and saw him turning the ball, he has a dog. No, I shouldn't do this. I can be possible! The fix marriage will not continue. By the power of my confidence. I went inside the house and changed. 

'Trust your confidence'