The Day

Lee Yeojin POV:

I looked at the dress at my bed. I'm tired of wearing this kinds of dress. I looked at the mirror and saw a flower attached to it. I should be ready right now, or my Mom will scold at me saying I'm slow at everything. 

After dressing up, Junhoe messaged me. 

'Is it too coincidence that we can't go both? I have a meeting today too, maybe we can jog the other day'

'Sure, Its okay hoe'

After replying, I started preparing my things and grabbed the rose. There's a piece of paper attached to it, 'Dress well, make us proud- xoxo Mom'. Shut up mom. I'm tired already but I can't say no to eveything you want. "Darling! looking good"Dad smiled. I smirked and walked straight to the car. I can't face them straight. I want to cry right now. Stupid, you can just say a simple no to them, but you can't. Haha, such a thug life. 

The driver started driving. I wonder why Mr. Soo didn't drive me today. I looked at Junhoe's house, bye Mr. Hoe, my plan of using you didn't work out early. Hoe, hoe, hoe, surprise. 

Goo Junhoe POV:

What an coincidence, maybe we also have the same meeting? Molla. I hope it will. That girl is different, I mean, I never saw a girl like her before. I need to go now, I wouldn't like to be late. As I walk outside the house, I saw their car passing by. Same time huh? Stupid. I think I would use the car that Dad gave to me. 

Lee Yeojin POV:

I arrived at the meeting place so as my mom and dad. I smiled at them and let them in first, ofcourse, I don't know where's the table! It would be horrible if I sat at the wrong table. As I follow mom and dad, I felt something strange in my body. Am I going to poop? Ani, Am I hungry? Maybe, or...

I looked outside and saw a black car parking near my car. That car looks familiar. My heart beated fast, who's driving it? Omo, I need to eat. I changed my way and bought some chips. I ate fast and went to the assigned table. I saw them looking staright at me. "Oh, Mrs. Lee, your daughter is beautiful"the old man said. "Kamsamida"I bowed. "Really, your beauti-oh! You came just in time!"he said as he walked pass by me. I looked back,..

My whole body felt like falling. What's this? Is this why my feeling uneasy earlier? He looked at me, eyes wide. "Do you know each other?"asked the old man. What's wrong with our mouth? Can't speak? I can't even move. I hate this feeling. 

"Meet my son Goo Junhoe, Junhoe, meet Yeojin"the old man or should I call Mr. Goo said. "A-anyeonghaseo"I bowed. "Anyeonghaseo"he bowed. Awkward. I sat and smiled at mom and dad. I looked at Mr. Goo and Mrs.Goo. "Nice to meet you, did you two already talked about it with her?"his mom said. "Uhm, no"Dad said. "Let me tell it to her"she said. 

"You will marry my son in order to keep the business"

I looked at Mrs. Goo, Junhoe was looking at me. "Ji-jinjja?"I asked. "Yes"Mom said. I felt like a broken glass. "Your mom and dad said that you'll like it"she continued, I looked at Mom and Dad. "So, I guess you two need to know each other, Junhoe, take her to somewhere, I already loaded you bank account"his father said. 

It seems like money bought me. Junhoe didn't stood up, "Junhoe"his father called his attentio and Junhoe waited for me to stand up. "Lets go?"he said with a shaking voice. I nodded. 

As we walked going to the parking lot, Junhoe looked at me. "Do you know about this?"he asked. "Ani"I said. He grabbed my hand and help me get inside the car. "You? Do you know about this?"I asked. "Yes, but I have no idea that its you"he whispered. "How could you say yes to it?"I asked, "You liked it too"he said. "My mom and dad only said that in order to continue this shit"I shouted. His eyes widened. "I'm tired! And it seems like money bought me!"I shouted as tears fall in my eyes. He took a deep sigh, "Do you feel the way I am feeling?"I asked and he hugged me. 

"Yes, I know"

I looked at his eyes and smiled, "sorry for my emotions. He laughed and started driving. "Do you want to eat korean pig?"he asked and I nodded. "Just forget about it, we can act, lets just act that we are a couple, but the truth is we are freinds, arasso?"he said. "What if I can't?"I asked him, "You can do it"he laughed.

I want to eat right now, I want to escape reality. Hey, what if we drink? "Lets just drink and eat"I smiled. "Drink what?"he looked at me with a strange face. "You know!"I laughed. "No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Help me"

"Okay fine! but only one shot!"he said. "Arasso"I smiled. I won't take one shot. I'll take more than that to die. 

--------------------------------------------xxx.

[A/N]: Hi guys! Haha, I know its been a while since I updated this. I need to focus on my studies, so I decided to put up another chapter since I have no assignment and no classes today! Ohorat! So I hope you'll stay tuned to the story ^^ Kamsamida ^^~ Peace!