Eagle Legion

The year is 132A.W. and all is peaceful for the first time since the giant war that nearly destroyed Earth as we know it. The countries are all one Eutopia, ruled by a fair and protective government. With the rebirth of the world comes greater technology, the kinds of stuff that we could only dream about before. There is also magic, vast kinds of it. Magicians are the holders of magic and have taught and practiced it for years until it has become so widely known that people holding even only 5 years are being taught different kinds. Meya and her brother Alos, who are holding 19 and 24 years, are the children of a powerful magician named Harris who is a member of the magician's troupe called Eagle Legion and already have spots reserved for them in the troupe. But the day before they register, the government kidnaps and arrests all of the magicians in the world, specifically going after Eagle Legion and taking Harris away. Three magicians manage to escape the officials: Taluce, Aberdale Finch, and Cali Minoshoti, and agree to team up with Meya and Alos to rescue their comrades and their father. But why did the government take away the magicians? This is the question they must answer while hiding from the officials, fighting off enemies, falling in love, and growing even stronger magic-wise during their quest to save Eagle Legion from their demise.