Introductions People

Acacia in the M.M.

I'm currently doing my little sister Jacintas hair.

" There goes your man?"

"Who I'm single?" Cint turns and looks at me. " I'm talking bout Tori bitch. I scoff "Tori is about as much as my man as Dior is yours."
I look up I see my hoe ass best friend hop out of his chrome and black charger. He walks around his car and into my shop. As he walks in he catches a lot of female attention. I roll my eyes but I mean he is a fine piece of speciman with his scrawny ass. He walks over toy station as I'm putting the finishing touches on Jacintas head.

"Hey Tori" Cint says.

"Sup babygirl ,Ca" I just nod my head has I finish Cints goddess braids. He walks behind me and presses on my booty.I look at him , he bits his lip an looks at me. I just stand up straight.

"OK sissy ya done." She gets out of my chair and hugs me. Tori yells her to go get us some food as he sits down in my chair while I clean my station.

"So there's this party tonight."

"Yes and so?" I reply while putting my combs in the barbercide jar. I turn and notice his focus is on my booty. He looks up at me "I want you to come through ." I roll my eyes knowing the ends results ahead. "I'll pass." He scrunches his eyebrows.
"Why"

"Really"I say walking to the back of the shop he follows me.

"Yes Really" he say grabbing my hand.

"Tori what happens every time you go to a party?I say folding my arms under . He licks his lip an smiles.

" Shit we get live and turn up and I leave with some bad ass bitch" he says as his smile never falters. I just stale face and go in the break room. He rubs his hand down his face and follows me.

"Man Acacia why in yo feeling right now mama."

"I'm not "knowing I'm lying every time we go out we might come together but, we never leave together.

"Stop lying I know you Ca ." I start to walk out but, he grabs me ." You gotta stop walking away from me ma."

"Just promise me you won't leave me at that party tonight."

"I promise"he replies pulling me into a hug.he let's go and we walk to the front Jacinta is now sitting in our sister Iris chair.Both my sisters turn an look at us Iris speaks to Tori "Brutha in law ain't know you was here."

"You didn't notice me since you were probably on the phone arguing with yo ole man." She frowns "Shut up and Quez said hit him up.

" Will do I'm gonna get outta here ." he hugs us the leaves. My sisters turn to me but, I shut it down before they can even start it up. " You shut up until you can get Dior to commit and you stop right there until Q takes you on a actual date." I know that was harsh but hell I'm not about to have them say nothing when me and my sisters are in the same boat all of us except Magnolia and Bryony.