Chapter 1

Justin’s P.O.V

The lights flashed everywhere all the cops surrounded the area as people washed taking videos, I don’t know why.

“Justin, do you mind if we ask you a few questions?” the man with the black suit asked.

“Sure,” I answered wiping the tears from my face. I walked over to his car as the cold breeze gave me chills.

“Was Juliet suicidal? Did she have problems at home?” I stayed quiet and kept looking at the lake. “Did you hit her?” I looked at him when he asked that.

“Why are you asking me this? Do you even care? You should Just stop and leave this all alone. You asking this wont bring her back.” I could feel the tears rolling down my face. I grabbed my Jacket and walked away. I missed her, I always will and I will never get over her. I walked past the park where me and Juliet always came. All the memories flourished back hitting me like stones.

“Juliet,” I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and pulled a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear. “I love you, and I’ll always be here. Don’t pay attention to what they say.”

“Its hard. Its not easy to be me. Getting called a hoe, and my dad then my mom.” She began to cry and her eyes twinkled when the sun hit her. “I cant, I have to,” I interrupted her quickly with a warm soothing kiss.

“You have kissable lips,” she chuckled. “Don’t give up on me.” I held her hand and held it tightly. “This is forever.” I kissed our interlocked hands and she did the same.

“Forever and ever,” she smiled.

I looked at the table that we sat on and walked over. I let the cold breeze hit me and take me away. I sat down on the cold seat and looked around. I looked back and saw the bridge again and remembered the first time I was able to save her.

I looked at her as she looked out into the bright lake with streams running. “Get down from there babe, you don’t know how much I care about you. How much I don’t want you to do this.” I got up next to her and held her hand. She looked at my hand and back at me.

“I don’t want to, I don’t want you to jump with me.” She released my hand and looked back at the view. “Justin, I need you to let go.”

“No never! Don’t say that Juliet. Please.”

“You have to someday.”

“That day isn’t today.” I got down and carried her down.

“Justin stop, I don’t want to I want to go.” She kicked and screamed. She soon stopped and just began to cry in my arms. “Justin help me.” I put her down and sat down on the floor.

“I will babe I will.” I hugged her and kissed her cheek. “I love you so much.”

I was soon interrupted by a horn hooking from the busy street. I got up and walked towards my house. I passed by Juliet’s apartment and looked at it for a minute.

“You okay?” I asked as I pulled the pretty girl up.

“Yeah im fine,” she angrily said as she dusted the dirt off of her.

“Im so sorry, umm bikes are weird.”

“Well you shouldn’t be riding that beast on the sidewalk, especially with you driving it.” I picked up her bag and helped her put everything back inside.

“Im Justin,” I said as I reached out my hand.

“Im Juliet,” she ignored my hand and I just pulled it back.