If loving you is wrong

Ray's POV:
I was watching my big sister Maddie training for futbol and let me tell you she is good. Sometimes I get supper jealous of it, but she says she's not good and trust me she is good. Maddie is the teams captain and she was huddled up with them and she came over so we can leave to go home. "Hey you ready Ray?" People call me Ray cause I don't like Spencer that much so she calls me Ray. "Yea I'm ready. You were good out there. Can't wait to see you in action when it comes to games." I told her. She laughed and smiled. "Maybe one day." "Well mom could just invite Lauren." She instantly blushed at the mention of her name. Maddie as always had a crush on Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony. "Well mom could invite Camila to come to your softball tournaments." She said while smirking. Ok so I may have a crush on Camila Cabello no big deal everyone has crushes. "Oright, oright. Fair enough." I said my Geordie accent coming out strong as usual. "Mads, I hear Fifth Harmony is in town at GAY Heaven nightclub and both our moms are going want to tag along?" "Sure, let's asks them first." She said getting into her car. She started the engine and we drove home.

At  Jerrie's house
"Oi mums we're home!" "In the kitchen sweets. Mama Jade said. Maddie went to go out up her stuff and take a shower. I went to the kitchen and hugged Mama Jade and kissed her cheek. "Hey mam. How you been." "Good, and you?" "Fine. Where's Mama Perrie?" "Upstairs taking a shower. Where's Maddie?" "Same as Mama Perrie." She shook her head understandingly. "Hey mam?" "Yes baby girl?" "Can Maddie and I tag along with you and mama Perrie to GAY Heaven tomorrow please?" "Oh I see you two want to see Camren." My mom teased. "Mom. I whined. "Oright, calm your tits. Yes you two can come." She said. "Yes thanks mam." I said kissing her cheek. "My pleasure, now go upstairs and take a shower you reek of sweat." She commented. "I wouldn't know mam." Oh yea I was born without a sense of smell like Perrie. Once I got upstairs I saw Maddie on her computer. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Just watching our moms old X-Factor moments." She said. "Mama Jade said we can go with them to GAY with them tomorrow. She just has to ask mama Perrie." I told her. "Let me guess she teased us about Lauren and Camila did she?" She asked. "Yea she did." I said while chuckling. "Hey I'm taking a shower mam said dinner will be ready soon." "Ok." I went to take a shower, and washed my hair and body. Once I got out, I dried myself off and put on my Minnie Mouse pjs while Maddie has on her Mickey Mouse pjs we like to match sometimes. Mam called us down for dinner. "Lasagna um yummy." I commented. "I swear you and mama Jade love this stuff more than you love me and mama Perrie." Maddie said. " I agree with Maddie. I think we're being replaced." Mama Perrie said pouting. Mama Jade kissed her pout away and I hugged and kissed Maddie's cheek and we ate dinner. Mama Jade and I raced to eat biscuits once we finished. We all sat down watching my favorite Disney movie The Princess and the Frog eating chocolate biscuits and cuddling. Jerrie was cuddled up on the love seat while Maddie and I were cuddled up on the longer sofa. I don't what happened after that but I know that all of us fell asleep.

So that's the first chapter hope you all like it. Shout out to IrishJ16 love you sis you're the best. Thanks for giving me the idea I love you crazy nutter ❤️💙💛💜💚❣💕💞💖💗💓💘💝💟. That's how much I love you. Comment and vote
xxAlphaxx