Chapter 1

Kayla's POV:

"Mom, I'm home from school" I shouted to my mom as I walked in the door. "I'm in the tub Kayla, I'll be out in a few minutes." Said my mom as she put her silky smooth conditioner in her hair. "Kayla, can you take your little sister, Brianna, to the park please?" Asked my mom. "Seriously, I have to take that little brat to the park and watch her for a whole hour?" I said to my mom in a sassy voice. "Yes honey but not for a whole hour, just for 50 minutes." Said my mom as she rinsed her conditioner out of her hair. "ok but just 1 question, after I take Brianna to the park, can I go to annie's house for a sleepover? I asked my mom as she stopped the water. "Fine but first pack your things and contact annie and tell her that your coming over." my mom replied. "Ok mom what should I pack?"I asked. "Your pajamas, an outfit or two, your makeup, shoes, a pillow and blanket, and a few things that you WANT to bring like your phone, your laptop, your American girl dolls and their stuff, and your art stuff."my mom said "Alright mom and I'll bring Brianna with me since annie has a little sister named hayley." I told mom as she came downstairs in a purple and blue striped shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. "Brianna pack some clothes and some pajamas and some shoes and a pillow and blanket and a few things that you want. we're going to my friend annie's house for a sleepover ." I shouted to my little sister, brianna . "Ok nutface I'll pack my things after we go to the park." Said brianna as if she was my mother or something.

an hour and 5 minutes later

Kayla's POV

" Alright Brianna now lets go pack our things and contact annie and tell her that we're going to her house." I told Brianna as we left the park. When we got home and packed our things, I picked up my phone and typed in annie's number. When annie answered her phone she said she had already asked her mom if me and Brianna could come over and stay the night for about 2 nights and her mom said yes. Only on one condition, we couldn't make a huge mess. Who tells 11 year olds to not make a mess? She should tell that to Brianna and hayley, the 7 year olds who always make messes even if someone's mom constantly tells them not to.

Annie's POV

"OMG!!!! I can't believe that Kayla is coming over we haven't had a sleepover since 4th grade!" BTW we are in 5th grade now. "I can't wait until she comes! I can't wait to visit the mall, shop, ,obviously make youtube videos, do gymnastics, prank call, and much more!" (The doorbell rings) "that must be Kayla!" I open the door and kayla was standing right there. '' omg I have so many plans for tonight this is going to be the best sleepover ever.'' I say to kayla in a very squealy voice. '' alright, oh and I brought Brianna too. I hope that's fine with your mom an dad'' kayla says as she walked into the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like, comment, and fan

kylee