chapter 4

Annie's POV

Then after we played boom boom balloon we all went into my bedroom and we all brought our American girl dolls and we started playing with them for about an hour. Then mommy came in and asked if we all wanted to watch a movie in the living room. We all said yes and mommy said that we could choose the movie as long as we could agree on it. We all agreed on Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. Then mommy made us some popcorn. After we watched the movie it was time for the question of the day. '' The question of the day is what is your favorite thing to do at a sleepover?" Everyone answered the same answer " Hanging out with friends." After that it was time to go to bed. Kayla and I slept in my bed and Brianna and hayley slept In hayley's bed. But before me and kayla could go to sleep we played on our phones and talked to each other by texting. Then we both set our alarms for 8:30am. Then we sat our phones on my nightstand and we fell asleep. The next day we woke up and then we ate breakfast and got dressed. Then we went outside and played in the snow. we made a snowman, had a snowball fight, and we went sledding. But then it was time for kayla and Brianna to go home.

--------------------------------------------
Like comment and fan!

Kylee