Z-day + 3

We spend the night at the rooftop. IT was a bright sunrise but i just still cant believe what is happening to this word. Carl was awake all night, Maybe he is still in shock. im shock too but i just cant resist my tireness. "lets check out if theres anything left at the station" carl suggested. 

We check the station but not a single body was there and the walls are painted in blood. there are holes everywhere, a sign that the police make quite a good fight. Carl picked up some ammos for our revolver, a handgun and a shotgun. I have a feeling that i need to arm myselft too so i pickup 2 more handguns and lots of ammo. I feel like a military soldier going to war. hehe. "lets check the prisoners if therew is someone who's still alive" carl said. 

Unfortunately all of them are dead except one. The only prisoner in the maximum security level, Oliver, a man in around 25 yrs of age. He's too young to be in prison. His hair is long. Braided. He said that he murdered all his friends, classmates and even his own family. he seems normal to me. But this guy is a freak for doing such a monsterous act. But we got no choice but to trust him. Oliver said that he dont want to hold a gun and he just want to get out of that cell when everyone else outside is dying. " Follow us, We'll have karger change of surviving in numbers" Carl suggested with a freaky smile in his face. Oliver accepted it with no hesitation. Its like he already trust carl. 

With oliver's addition im now with 2 freaking guy that i dont know about.