Guinevere Biography Prologo

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or places in Xailion Showdown but I do own the character known as Guin/Guinevere.

    I remember when I was disowned by my parents; it was when my little brother was just five years old. He was so smart even at that young age, all ways building little robots from the parts off his toys. I was completely depressed over the fact that I would have to leave him all by himself. I had just finished packing my duffle bag so I went to my brother's room to talk to him one last time.

    I open his bedroom door to find him fixing the robot he had made out of mom's toaster. I smile then say "Jack can I talk with you for a bit?" he looks up and his red eyes shine when he sees it's me; "Sure Guin, what do you want to talk about?" he asked as he walked up to me. I ruffled his red hair and lead him to his desk, "Jack Jack I'm afraid I'll be leaving you for a few years..." I started when he interrupted "How long is a few years and where are you going?" I gave a sad smile "I don't know how long I'll be gone, and I'm going to a bunch of dojos to become a martial artist. When mom and dad heard what I wanted to do they disowned me so I have to leave you. What I want you to promise me is that you'll keep building these wonderful robots so when I get back I can see how much you improved." I said while petting his hair, he looks up at me with watery eyes and nods his head yes. I give him one more pitiful smile and kiss his forehead bye.

    As I walked down the driveway I turned back to the mansion to see Jack at his window waving bye to me. I wave back thinking that this had to be the sad's moment of my fifteen year old life.