Memories Are Fatal

"Come on Avery you're gonna miss Freddy and his friends!" Mike was waiting in front of Freddy's stage. He would always wear his eye patch and his hook like Foxy. He would always wait for me to meet him in front of the stage to watch Freddy and his friends perform. I laughed as I saw Mike and waved innocently. "Bye mom! I'm gonna go play with Mikey!" I ran over to Mike and hugged him as he already had open arms. "Okay, Okay! I'm here!" We broke our hug as we walked to the spot Mike had reserved for him and I.

I glanced at Mike as I smiled and laughed. Mike gave me a confused look, "You're just a nerd." I teased him a lot since we were best friends. But before Mike could protest we heard Freddy's song begin and the lights dimmed as the show began. The cheers from the crowd were loud but they soon faded into nothing. "Avery! Hey Avery! Pizza to Avery!" A voice broke into Avery's memories, flinching slightly she shook her and felt her cheeks grow warm as Aver realized Mike was waiting for her past Freddy's stage. Mike raised an eyebrow at her as she spoke, "S-sorry Mike, memories are all over me." Avery joked as Mike stood in his spot with his arms crossed and a smirk spread across his face. "I was there too, Avery. Freddy, games, pizza.." As Mike trailed off his smirk grew even wider as his eyebrows were now fully raised.

Avery's cheeks grew hot, she knew what Mike was going to say next. "Mike, don't you DA-" "And your crush..Vincent!" Mike said as he instantly burst out into laughter. Avery scoffed and folded her arms, she was embarrassed but since she was older now she had grown out of it. But it was still SO embarrassing! She sighed and waited for Mike's little giggling fit was over. Mike chuckled as he wiped away his tears and caught his breath, "S-sorry, couldn't resist." He snorted as he shrugged his shoulders with NO regret what so ever. Avery, slightly annoyed, shook her head and playfully punched Mike in the shoulder as they walked over to Pirate's Cove. "Ah, and my favorite animatronic...Foxy!" Mike said as he gazed at the old fox. Avery was about to say something but kept quiet as memories flooded into her mind once more.

"Mike come on! Foxy's show is about to begin!" I was already seated with a new friend of mine I had made in school. He was a shy one, but he did like to show off. I finally saw Mike as he sat down next to me and the show began. "YARR ME MATEYS, IT'S ME, FOXY! W-WELCOME TO PIRATE'S COVE." I loved seeing Foxy perform with Mike and my new friend. "Hey N-..!" I looked around until I heard kids murmuring.

Mike and I gasped as we saw our friend close to Foxy. 'What is he doing !?'. "Come on Mike! We've got to get him!" . We ran toward the stage but security beat us on the spot. Mike and I couldn't spot him anymore, alarmed gasps and screams broke out. I turned my head to Mike, his eyes were wide with fear. The screams got louder as we heard a sickening CRUNCH sound. I stared at Mike, tears were streaming down my face. I suddenly felt something hit me in my head by a frightened parent. Mike rushed forward to catch me as I blacked out.

"Avery?.. h-hey!.." She had zoned out again she saw Mike in front of her. Avery felt as if she couldn't talk while she stared at Mike she saw that his eyes were puffy. "Avery! Snap out of it!" Mike's voice rang again in her ears as she felt her mind was spinning. She felt tears sting her eyes and her vision blurred slightly. Her tears began to quickly fall as Mike rushed over to comfort her with a hug. Avery hugged back tightly like she was holding onto dear life so she wouldn't be blown away.

After a few moments had passed, Mike and Avery finally had regained themselves. As Avery wiped away the last of her tears she looked at Mike and reassuring smile was on his face, she couldn't help but smile back at him. "Thanks, Mike..." Avery finally spoke as she sniffed. "But..what had happened after...the bite?" Mike shot a glance over at the west hall and shrugged as he let out a heavy sigh. "I should've told you sooner.." Avery felt her heart pounding loudly through her chest, so loud that she thought anyone could hear it. "Nick.. well.. he was given to Vincent so his wounds could be cleaned. Later someone had stole his body after they broke into the pizzeria. Vincent had called the cops but they just weren't quick enough.. Since then he's been missing. Rumors had said that he lived and just.. left." Mike sighed and put his head in his hands while Avery just gazed into nothing. 'This can't be true..this story. But, Vincent wasn't supposed to be working that day..? We have to find Nick and his killer..' Avery felt herself grow with sadness and anger.

After Mike was done collecting his thoughts about telling Avery about Nick, he saw that Avery was staring at Foxy again. Mike gently placed a hand on Avery's shoulder and she jumped a bit and tried pulling away but Mike had kept here in her place. "Mike...i-it's- it's fine.." She began to choke as she spoke and Mike hugged her again, but gasped as she pulled away from his grasp. Avery opened her puffy eyes and felt a different pair of arms around her waist. She looked up and her heart began to race as she and Mike realized who it was.

"Hello my old friends~"