Let It Go (2)

Unknown
"Told you if you wanted to find her when she came back all you had to do was find him." She whispered in my ear a little too hard for my liking.

I spotted her as soon as she came in and I knew the moment I laid eyes on her she was the one I had been looking for. I watched as she embraced her punk ass brother and the look she gave wack ass Sincere. It was a look I knew all too well, a look of hurt and disappointment.

Sincere had a lady in his life but I wanted him to hurt just like I once did. I wasn't going to bother the one at home, he would eventually get over that shit. I was coming for that nigga heart. It was as clear as day that she was his heart.

My little informant that was sitting next to me told me all she knew. She said everyone who really knew Sincere knew he loved LaLa. So why not kill two birds with one stone. I was coming for him and S.J taking everything from them little by little, those two niggas took everything from me. It was only right I returned the favor.

"Shouldn't you be a little more careful, so no one can see you?" I questioned her barely taking my eyes off my target.

I looked her over once again realizing she was a really pretty girl just shiesty as shit. She lacked loyalty, and that's something I didn't play about once she found out what I was up to she willingly gave me all the information I needed. I didn't know what her agenda or purpose was and I really didn't care. Every had their own intentions for the things they do.

"I'm about to take off, you coming?" She asked biting down on her bottom lip with a slight pout.

No matter how shiesty she was, she was as fine as hell and her pussy was A1 due to certain circumstances.

"Yeah, let's roll I'm not trying to be seen." I threw the glass of Hennessy I had back taking it to the head letting the liquor burn in my chest for a minute scoping out the scene one last time.

Slamming the glass down I let her grab my hand with her tiny fingers pulling me up from the booth as we walked out towards the back.

Little did she know once this was over and done a bullet would be placed right between her eyes. I would take all the information and sex she was giving for free in process.

                       Santana Jr (S mfkn J)
I watched LaLa until she and Jas made it to the bar making sure someone had their eyes on her. Catching brief contact with Theo, he gave me head nod letting me know he had her covered. Theo was one of my soldiers he was what we called a ghost. A ghost meant you were someone on my team that most didn't know about. You didn't say or do anything to draw attention just moved when necessary.

A lot has changed in the last couple of years. Shit was different from when my old man was alive and running shit. Niggas were more ruthless and disrespectful, they just kept trying me. So I handled things my way, some didn't agree but I didn't give a fuck. I wasn't with the Ghandi shit and niggas weren't about to cross me once let alone twice. I was always two steps ahead. It was already somebody out for my head I just didn't know who. That's why I set this party up. Everyone knew my little sister was the closest thing to me, and it was only a matter of time before a nigga tried to get her to get to me. I was expecting it and fully prepared. I would never tell her that though she would swear I was using her as bait.

"Baby.." Lena sung in my ear as she wrapped her milk chocolate arms around my waist catching my attention.

Turning around I eyed her for a moment causing her to grow slightly uncomfortable.

"Where you been?" I asked looking her up and down not breaking my stare, she should have known I would notice her absence.

"Oh, I ran into one of my homegirls from around the way." Lena rushed off quickly like she was thinking on her feet meaning she was lying. Lying straight to my face at that. I had to give it to her she had balls.