Mistyfog

Before you read, sorry if I get anybody offended by the characters! X3

Warrior Cat OC Mistyfog's Bio

Basic Info

Kit Name: Mistykit

Apprentice Name: Mistypaw

Warrior Name: Mistyfog

Current name: Mistyfog

Clan: WindClan

Gender: She-Cat

Age: 27 moons

Rank: Warrior/ Queen

Mentor: Lightpatch

Apprentice: Willowpaw

Crush: "I.. Um... I-I-I don't h-have one... (Crowfeather)

Mate: None yet

Kits: Moonpaw (orphaned) Tinypaw (orphaned) Onekit(orphaned)

----------------

Stats

Leadership: 2/10

Strength: 6/10

Endurance: 3/10

Swiftness: 10/10

Agility: 8/10

Intelligence: 7/10

---------------

Personality

(KEY:
➖ Negative
➕Positive
✖️ Equal)

➖Mistyfog is very gullible and naive at times and usually ends up doing something bad without knowing it was wrong

✖️She loves and cares for almost everyone in the four clans, but in battle it kind of makes it hard for her to fight

➕ She is very nurturing and usually takes care of the unwanted kits, she has always wanted her own

➖ She stutters when under pressure, embarrassed, or scared and is usually made fun of.

➖ She would never stand up for herself being too scared to do anything

➕ She is very willing to do anything for her clan, no matter the cost

➖ She is sometimes isolated and is usually in her own world or thinking
-----------

Appearance

Breed: Munchkin Cat/ Tabby mix

Fur, body, eyes: She has long fluffy light grayish blue pelt with black stripes and white underbelly. She has a thin, lanky body type but is a little taller than an average munchkin cat. She also has green eyes

Accessories: None

Special/Unique body markings or features: She has webbed toes and heir are some rumors she is a RiverClan cat but isn't known for sure, she also has a unusual grey nose and a small patch on her forehead that looks like a heart.

--------------

Backstory

1-6 moons: She was bullied for her size, being abandoned, and stutter as a kit by the apprentices and kits, even her step-siblings would make fun of her except Swiftbreeze, who would always defend her.

6-12 moons: Soon her bullying came to a minimum because of her older stepbrother and her mentor Lightpatch was just like a mother to her, since her stepparent where always out hunting and or doing border patrols. Once Crowfeather got back from the journey she began to have a crush on him since one of her siblings said that he liked her and they became bestfriends, but she sometimes doubted what her stepsister said

12-21 moons: Once she became a warrior Crowfeather had got a mate which left Mistyfog heart-broken and became a bit distant from Crowfeather and can't help but still have a crush on him. She has also adopted two kits who where abandons for disabilities.

Current (27 moons): She know has a apprentice named Willowpaw and has adopted another kit. She still has a crush on Crowfeather and can't help admit that she loves his kit Breezekit as if he was her own but never admits it.

---------------
Family

StepMother:  Mapleheart

StepFather: Amberstrike

StepBrother(s): Swiftbreeze

StepSister(s): Blueheart, Fernsong, and Deerleap

StepAunt(s): Wolfbreeze, Waterclaw

StepUncle(s): Silentstep, Sharpfang

StepCousin(s): Blizzardbreath

StepGrandfather(s): Sparrowwhisper, Brittlefur

StepGrandmother(s): Cloudpelt, Meadowfur

-----------------

Relationship's

(Key:
❤️ Love
💘 Crush
😊 Friend
😡 enemy
😄 Bestfriend
💀 Dead
😖 Mixed

Mapleheart ❤️😄: "She wasn't there a lot... But I love her like a Bestfriend she was always there for me when I was in the darkest of times.."

Amberstrike ☺️😖💀:  "I don't know how I felt about him... He was always there to play with me and my siblings and he was nice... But he had a lot of mood swings, I guess we where mostly friends but I stayed away from him when he was in a bad mood. It's a shame he died from a fox attack.."

Swiftbreeze ❤️😄: "Swiftbreeze is such a great stepbrother! He was their with me through thick and thin! Sometimes I forget we aren't related by blood. He is so kind, I would risk my life for him.

Blueheart, Fernsong, and Deerleap 😡: "They are horrible stepsisters! Unlike Swiftbreeze they are very rude and mean. They would always trick me into doing something horrible and make fun of me! I will never be close to them! And Deerleap told me Crowfeather liked me... Sometimes I think it's a lie..."

Lightpatch 😄❤️: "Lightpatch was just like a mother to me! She would always comfort me when I was sad or scared and we would always have fun like mothers and daughters should. She also trade me very well, I thought I would be unteachable, she proved me wrong."

Willowpaw ☺️: "She is a very good friend! When training I see she has very good potential! It's almost time for her to become a warrior!"

Moonpaw, Tinypaw, and Onekit ❤️😄: "I adore these kits! The poor things got abandoned from their disabilities! Moonpaw is mute, Tinypaw is too tiny for her age and breed, and Onekit was born without an eye. I gladly took them in and they feel like they are my real kits! Moo paw and Tinypaw had just turned into apprentices and I have had Onekit for awhile. But to be truthful I wish I could have my own."

Nightcloud😡😖: "I know it sounds cliche, but I do not like her! Whenever I am around Crowfeather she seems angry... I don't know why though. Maybe jealousy? No... I'm probably just annoying to her... She seems angry but seems to be nice to me.. But after he leaves she just starts to make fun of me.. I am just so confused!"
(Sorry to those NightcloudXCrowfeather shippers!)

Breezepaw ❤️☺️: "He is very distant from his parents and everyone and he seems angry all the time... I feel so sorry for him. I always try to talk to him but he just makes an excuse to leave or just pretends I'm not their. I can't help but think of him as a son... I think he just need someone to talk too and maybe he would feel less angry."

Crowfeather 💘😖☺️: "I don't know how I feel about him. He would always seem upset or angry. He was sometimes mean to me but sometimes nice. Ever since him and Nightcloud became mates it was different, he and I became more distant, but we are still friends. I wonder what he would do if he knew I loved him.."
---------------

Facts

Mistyfog has webbed toes so many think she was a RiverClan cat that was abandoned at the border.

She has a British accent