chapter two

I need a song for this chapter so feel free to suggest one in a comment

the picture >>>> is for Jhonny Depp   Alice's dad

I really enjoyed writing this, so I hope you enjoy reading it! =}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I moved to live with dad; I always stayed in my room. I can't stop thinking whether what Ian said was true or not, school was only a month away and I knew that I'll see him there, and then I'll confront him. While I was still thinking and wondering and guessing, dad entered the room, I quickly grabbed one of the books that I was reading, to kill time, so my dad will think that I'm too busy to talk now and then he'll realize that he should leave me alone.

"So it's just you and me in the house" he said in a relief tone as if waiting the others to leave the house so he can talk to me.

"Uhuh" I said to him then looked at the book pretending to read it.

"Are you still mad at me because I brought you here by force?" he said proudly.

"No dad, if you care enough you would realize that next month is my eighteenth birthday, and once I turn eighteen I'll never step in this house again" I told him as if I was daring him.

"Oh shit" he muttered under his breath "Well yeah I know that sweetie, but why do you hate your step mother and her son that much?" I don't hate them I just can't stand them, Lisa was the reason that mom and dad got divorced, she has something in her... she's beautiful no doubt, not that mom wasn't beautiful, but I don't know Lisa has her own charm, and her son is just a spoiled boy, and it really pisses me off when dad have to buy him everything he wants so that his wife would be satisfied.

"Just forget it dad, now if you do mind..."

"You know, before your mom died..." Oh no, now he's going to tell me one of "before your mom died" stories that he was boring me with this whole month, he doesn't want me to forget her, he loved her so much and he still does, their love story was like a fairy tale, but the step mom crashed into dad's life which made him strict with me and mom.

"Dad please, you keep opening my wounds by talking about her."

"She told me about the guy you've been going out with?"

"Yeah? What did she say?"

"So now you wanna hear it?"

"Dad just spit it out, what did she tell you?"

"Nothing important actually, just forget it, you don't wanna hear it anyway"

"Yes I do wanna hear it"

"She told me that she was dying to meet your boyfriend since you never shut up talking about him, you made her feel like she knew him for a long time"

That's what it cost her to meet him death, the whole subject made me uncomfortable, I closed the book that I was pretending to read, then I put it on the night shelf, when I noticed that I was reading Twilight, where Vampires were real, everything Bella thought is fiction was real. Could it be like that in our real world? Could everything every belief I held was untrue?

"I see, sorry, but I wanted you to know, I wanted you to remember... anyway I'll just leave you alone" he headed to the door leaving me in my sorrow.

"Dad... do you believe in supernatural things?"

"Kido you might want to stop reading that... sunset book"

"It's called twilight dad. Anyway forget that I've asked you, I haven't been on my mind lately"