Story and Character Description :)

This is a story that will most likely have a sequal depending on how many read . .

Its basically about 2 worlds coming together and them trying to make it through the hate, lies, and dissapointments.

by them i mean Daniel and Jasmine.

Jasmine:

Jasmine or Jas. is 18 shes successful for an 18 year old shes a intern at a High Quality fashion Agency called " Eye for fashion" (made up).

She Has High standards for the type of guy she dates ... when i say high i mean off the charts.

Jasmine does not cuss, argue or fight shes really sweet and not into that type of stuff.

She has 2 Bestfriends Kayla and Armani, they have high standards in guys too .. you will find out about those later.

And Yes ... Jasmines Single.

Daniel:

Nicknamed Diggy for Short... is an upcoming Rapper hoping to follow his dreams and make it on his own without his fathers help.

He Isnt currentlty working anywhere but he is going to go to school to become a Designer for his own clothing line but hes more focused on his rapping career now.

Daniel is more of an outgoing guy with an outgoing personality ...Hes A nice respectful kid though and hes always helping others he has 2 bestfriends named Spin and Roger.

They basically are just like daniel or diggy...

They all want a girl whos outgoing like them and not scared to be rebel with them and have fun.

Read the description and it will explain the story alot... first couple chapters coming this week :)

xoxoGossipGirl

lmao

-bye