Starbucks Time!

AN: This is my first story so please no hate??
Love you guys lots!
Btw guys this is a collab book so check out @Hollzozeebo
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Kelsie POV:

I awoke to a pillow being pressed to my face and shouts from Hollie, my bestie.
" GET UP KELS!! IM HUNGRY!" She screamed in my ear, pretty sure the whole of England could hear.

I struggle to get the pillow of my face,"Right I'm up, idiot" I mumbled under my breath, I check my phone it's 10:40 I seriously want to punch her right now for waking me up and nearly suffocating me!
" FINALLY!! I'm hungry I want breakfast and coffee." Jesus that girl always want food.. " Right lets go get food then, dumbass!" I say as I start rolling out of my bed." Roll quicker! I'm going down now to start food, what do you want?" She asked sweetly, " CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!" I Scream in her face getting all excited. She hurrys of to go downstairs to find my mum.

I roll out of bed then go use the loo, then of course I had to slip down the stairs, Joy! Note the sarcasm.
Hollie and my mum stare at me blankly at the bottom of the stairs in a messy state," Really Kelsie " my mum tuts as I got up. " Aw, wh--" I was cut of by Kai, my brother, came down the stairs saying " CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!!" Jesus I feel bad for Hollie " KAI, YOUR NOT GETTING ANY" She exclaimed harshly, " Plus they're ready " she says sticking her tongue out at him.

It's so good! I love the way she makes pancakes! " Kels can we go to star bucks after?" I froze, do I have money? Wait yeah I do in my purse " Sure why not, craving a latte " I say stuffing my face. I look around as I see Katrina coming to the door .. wait Katrina oh no! " HOLLIE, get down Katrina is there she heading to the door!" I whisper/ shout.

She nodds and hides, my mum understands because we are hiding so she tells her that we are not here.

" You guys are so annoying!" Kai shouts to Hollie and me. We ignore him.
" Girls go get ready, if you want to go to Starbucks !" She says stressed. We both run up stairs " I'll get changed in the bathroom, because I need a shower " Hollie states. I just nod in agreement," Yeah you stink!" I giggle as I say that.

I walk towards the wardrobe and pick out some black jeans, a deep blue navy top with black Lace at the bottom, my my white nikes, New underwear and bra.
I walking all of stuff to my bed and dump it there, I then get changed I walk by the mirror and am stacked my clothes in the laundry basket.

I hear the lock in the bathroom door unlock and hear footsteps coming this way. Finally I can go and get fully ready.

I walk by Hollie , silently, and enter the bathroom I brush my teeth, and put my hair in a messy ponytail, I put some concealer, and mascara on and leave the bathroom.

" Hey are you ready? " I asked quietly," yeah let's go!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

We walk out of the house says bye to everyone and I jump in my car, while Hollie gets in the passenger seat. She turns the radio on and One Direction perfect was on. I sing along in my head

Well if you like causing
Trouble up in hotel room
And if you like having secret little rendezvous if you like to do the
Things you know we shouldn't do
Baby your perfect
Baby I'm perfect for you

I loved that song, I like One Direction but I wouldn't go crazy if I ever met them.

We arrived outside Starbucks, we both got out and smiled and walked in there was a massive cue so we just chatted away.
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Niall's POV:

Liam and I were just having a cup of coffee in Starbucks, we sort of have sunglasses in so hopefully no Directions will come up.

We heard the door open and two girls walked through, I stared at the brown haired one. ( AN: brown haired is Hollie )She was beautiful! The way he hair fell was amazing she was wearing, White nikes ,like her friend, white jeans and a black top covered with a leather jacket . She was perfect.

" Niall! Do you want to go yet? " Liam said annoyed because I wasn't paying much attention. " Not right now." I say dazed. I overheard the blonde one saying Hollie. Hollie. What a beautiful name! Then I got a plan!

" Liam I want a Latte I'm going to wait in line for another. " he just nodded. I Got up and walked towards the line and queued behind them. I walked into them on purpose. " Sorry, Love didn't mean that I'm just tired." I say pretending to be tired.

" It's okay, by any chance are you from One Direction?" She asked sheepishly. OH.MY.GOD her voice is beautiful, she's beautiful! Perfect she I- " Hello are you okay" she asked annoyed, " Yeah sorry I'm just tired and yes I'm from One Direction. " I say scared in case they fan girl.

Their faces lit up " Oh cool." They say calmly HOW WAS SHE CALM !

" You seem really nice, want to hang out sometime?" I ask.

" Yeah of course, I'm Hollie and this is Kelsie " she says pointing, Kelsie is also pretty but so is Hollie I like Hollie better.

" Nice to meet you both , I'm Niall. " I say with a grin on my face " Could I get your numbers?? " .. oh god she will say no! " Yeah mine is ************ and Kelsies is ********* ." God her smile is beautiful I put their numbers into my phone and text them both ' Hiya :)' By now we were ordering.

Hollie says " Hi there can I get a Caramel Latte?" And Kelsie says " yeah and can I get a Toffee Nut Latte?" The sales girl says " yes what's the Toffee one name?" " Kelsie and the other is Hollie" she says waiting. " yeah that will be £7.40 " I quickly set a ten pound note down and pay .

As we walk away Hollie says " Thanks here's the money back" she try's to hand me it " No it's my treat! " I awkward saying that.

We argued for five minutes then she gave in because Kelsie said " Hollie we need to go!" Hollie nodded and they said thank you " I want to see you guys again I will text you later bye!" God that was awkward Niall !

————————————————————
AN:
Sorry I'm so crap at writing stories it was really long today!!
Love you guys bye!!🌸