No!

AN: Hey guys I'm bored so I'm just going to write now so let's get on with it!
----------------------------------------------
RECAP:

I locked up and lay down, just before I got to sleep I heard a really loud knock.
Who the hell is up at this time!!!
I walk towards the door and open it and a tall dark figure stood before me.

A flash of light hit his face, I knew that face to well.....

----------------------------
Kelsies POV:

It was Dean...., I mean he was my ex but What could he possibly want. " Hello Ma'am, I'm here to infor--" he started but I cut him off, " Don't Hello Ma'am me." I hissed.

Then he realised, I could tell because I was obviously a genius ! I mean I'm smart.. Wait no that's a lie... No I don't know. His eyes widened, " Kelsie" he managed to breathe out, I looked him up and down he was in a police suit. Him Police ha, I thought he would of had to join the circus! " What.Do.You.Want" I said coldly.

" I'm sorry to inform you but your Parents and Kai have gotten in a severe car crash.." He said slowly, looking down.

" Are you serious?" I managed to croak out tears about to leak. STAY IN THERE TEARS. Good tears. No stay... Fine bee freeee.

Tears started coming down my face as he nodded, " Can I go see them now?" I sad trying to control myself. " No I'm afraid, you'll have to wait until 3 tomorrow." WHAT!

I nodded and said " well okay, Thanks Dean anyway." He looked down and left. Why why, why my parents! They are so nice! I threw a glass across the room as it smashed. Crap did I wake Hollie?

I quietly walk over and pick it up, suddenly I felt Someone's hand on my shoulder. It was Hollies. " I overheard everything.." She admitted, she just hugged me. " can we go tomorrow?" I say still tears streaming down my face, get it? Liam's bit as the tears stream down my face?!

She nodded and trailed me to go to sleep, I lay down and everything went black.

----Morning----
Kelsies POV:

I woke up and checked my clock, 11:45 crapppp. I look beside me Hollies gone. I walk downstairs to see cereal waiting for us. Food. " Hey " she whispered. I waved smiling, I'm trying not to be sad, I'm sure they will be fine!

" I want coffee ." I stated so I went to the ' Coffee Maker' fab right? And made me and Hollz a drink. We sat down and ate whilst chatting.

I checked my phone it was 2:43 precise I know! " let's get ready!" I shouted , we ran up and done our usual routine came down and left.

We arrived and rushed in,  as tearing steamed down my face. I went straight to reception and asked " Hello, could you tell us where the Shaws are?" I asked sweetly , " yep room 274" she nodded . We walked up on the way we saw someone familiar.

" Oh hey guys, fancy seeing you he--" he stopped and looked at me sobbing. " Are you okay, love ?" A voice behind him said, I looked back and seen Harry Frickin Styles!! " ye- yeah" I stuttered. Jesus I usually just see him on a screen!

" Um Do you know each other?" Harry asked me, " A wee bit, we met in Starbucks and exchanged numbers." I stated. " Hey Niall! And someone else!" Hollie said running up here, where was she? " Sorry I was at the loo." She answered.

" Sorry , I'm Harry." He introduced himself. " Kelsie." .. " Hollie" we were smiling like lunatics! He nodded " Well see you later." He said as they left. I looked back and Harry winked at me!

" Did he actually?" Hollie said shocked
Oh I must have said it out loud!
We made our way to room274.

" Hello come in!" A very weak voice like my mothers said. Hollie and I walked right in. O my god! They were all cut and bruised!

My dad and brother were sleeping. " I am so sorry, are you okay??" I say tear running down my face ! She nodded

-----30 Minutes later-----

We have to leave. I thank reception on the way out. And drive to Starbucks.
We walked in silent as my phone dinged.
Unknown number
Hey look behind you👽

I looked straight way behind me so did Hollz. There was Niall horan and Harry Styles.
Heart failure

Body shut down!

Hotness overload!

" Hello, love" Harry winked. Me and Harry started to chat as did Hollie and Niall. We got to the top and ordered " Hiya can we get two toffee nut lattes?" Hollie asked stern. He girl nodded but then seen them behind us and started winking .
No
Hes mine
Not really but a girl can imagine right?
Me and Hollie walked away waiting for our drink .

The boys joined us sitting. " So, why were you guys at the Hospital?" I asked concerned, " Visiting my Granda" Harry answered.

"Kelsie?" A voice said.
--------------------
AN:
AHHHHHHHH Harry was introduced!! And cliffhanger!!😂 love you guys🌸