part 26

Laurence P.O.V

I woke up in a plan room with only a iron door and some Windows i got up and walked towords the Windows i looked out.... I am shock im in the underworld "Where are we?" i heard i tern around and i was face to face to Dreams "in the underworld!" i said "Well well looks like are little pets has woke up!" i herd i tern to see Zane at the door "What do you want!" i snaped "i want you both to stay in the underworld Where i can see you!" he said "What!! You can't keep us cage in the underworld we are not Wild ANIMALS!!" i yelled "Fine i won't keep you two in the underworld but you both have to come back befor midnight if you are not back by then i will come and find you!" he said with a smirk he opend the door then 2 shadow knights came in first then Zane he was holding somthing in his hands " Here i want you to put it on." he said as he hand it over to me and Dreams it... WAS A GREEN DOG COLLER WITH A NAME TAG ON SAYING LAURENCE!! "What!! You want me to were a dog coller!" i said "huh? A dog coller i got a cat coller." Dreams said She showed me her coller, her coller was red and had a little bell in the middle Zane just smirked "Put it on." he said i looked at Dreams she nod then i looked back at the coller i sigh and put it on then i fellt somthing pop up on my head "Here is a mirro." Zane said handing me a mirro my eyes Widen as i saw myself with.... BROWN DOGS EARS AND TAIL!! "What have you done!" i asked "Well you can't take the coller off only i can and some time you will act like a dog or a cat." Zane said "here you go." he said handing some clothes over to Dreams "What for?" she asked "just put them on." he said then one of the shadow knight got a lead and put it on my coller and draged me out of the room.

TIME SKIP BY A CHINESE DRAGON

Then the door opend and out come Dreams in a red dress and a blue bow on her head and she had red cat ears and tail "Wow." i said "Now now take them to the portol." Zane said to the shadow knight then the shadow knight got a led and put it on Dreams coller and draged us both to the portol and took are leds and pushed us in then everything went black.